Steam Key

Is there really no way to get Steam keys for the Telltale games I already have here?

Comments

• Not at this time. Sorry.

• Not even with a discount offer, so we can use the Steam platform?
    I mean, the users can pay the amount that Steam takes from your gain. Is that logical?

Macfly77 posted: »

Not at this time. Sorry.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2013

Is it logical to get a game on Telltale's distribution platform if you've bought it from Telltale's store? Hell, yes.

Is it logical to get a game on an entirely different distribution platform if you've bought it from Telltale's store? Hell, no.

You've necroed THREE threads with this question now, I think it really is enough. It's very VERY bad for PC consumers if there's only one distributing platform and developers do not make an effort to deliver games by other means. Telltale makes a good and honest effort, and that is "good for business". However cheap Steam sells their keys to developers in bulk, I really hope the company makes a continued effort to set their games apart from just one digital publisher. You buy it here, you get it here. Always has been, and hopefully always will be.

alemohamad posted: »

Not even with a discount offer, so we can use the Steam platform? I mean, the users can pay the amount that Steam takes from your gain. Is that logical?

• edited November 2013

Vainamoinen posted: »

Is it logical to get a game on Telltale's distribution platform if you've bought it from Telltale's store? Hell, yes. Is it logical to get

Sign in to comment in this discussion.