Why Bigby doesn't remember Faith

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Did a little searching and found out that the North Wind gave a lad a donkey that shits gold. Faith's father had a donkey that shit gold which was killed and Faith made it into a cloak to escape her father. It would make sense if you tore Grendel's arm.

Would this make sense.

Comments

• i dont get what a dead gold-shitting donkey she disguised with, has to do with grendels missing arm. well, havent seperated his arm yet, so i dont know grendels reaction etc

• edited October 2013

The Book of Fables entry you get. Bigby hated his father (the North Wind) for abandoning his mother and after seeking revenge gave up and decided to forget his dad and everything associated with him.

• Except Fables forgetting each other isn't uncommon, they have lived a long life.

• Except Fables forgetting each other isn't uncommon, they have lived a long life.

• MANY SPOILERS

Except that it is in the game and you have to find out about Bigby's past to fully complete it. Notice that there are two things that tie in to Faith, bricklebit and her family crest. Bricklbit is said by Bigby's dad only and Bigby forgot about him entirely except when he's completely angry.Bigby remembers almost everyone because he was everywhere. Bigby remembers something that happened hundreds of years back. "I know this story Woody. You should you were there."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.