HOW WELL DID YOU BUST TOAD YOUR FIRST TIME?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

DID YOU BUST HIM ON THE LAMP, LOCK, OR POKER... AND IF YOU COULD NOT BUST HIM ON ANYTHING. DID IT MAKE YOU MAD MAKING YOU SLAP HIM IN FRONT OF HIS SON?

Comments

• I BUST HIM ON EVERYTHING. IT WAS ALL QUITE OBVIOUS AND I DIDN'T SLAP HIM. THERE WAS NO REASON TO.

GOT TO LOVE CAPS, BTW.

• YAH LOVE CAPS! I COULD'NT BUST HIM ON ANYTHING BECUASE I WAS LOOKING AT THE TIME RUNNING OUT AND I HAD THE PRESSURE OF ALL MY FRIENDS WATCHING ME CUASEING ME TO SLAP HIM IN THE END.

I BUST HIM ON EVERYTHING. IT WAS ALL QUITE OBVIOUS AND I DIDN'T SLAP HIM. THERE WAS NO REASON TO. GOT TO LOVE CAPS, BTW.

• I intimidated him before I even started investigating, didn't expect it to end the investigation.

• i almost slapped toad, but after "my son's in the other room" i stepped back and continued to investigate, revealed all of his lies

• edited October 2013

Actually I went straight ahead on being tough on him and slapped him when I had the chance.

He seemed like a weak fella and I thought slapping him around will get the truth out of him right away

• I got all three.

• but... but..... snow white asked you to be nice in there :-(

rz1986 posted: »

Actually I went straight ahead on being tough on him and slapped him when I had the chance. He seemed like a weak fella and I thought slapping him around will get the truth out of him right away

• edited October 2013

I slapped him so hard he flew out of the window and in to the next building where one of the seven dwarves sat watching superbowl and he got so mad at mr Toad he slapped him back through his son's wall and he went "Dad what the fuck, I'm showing Snow my precious insects get the fuck out". So Toad went out to me and explained himself. I think I broke the game.

• Ace detective here. I caught all his lies.

• I kept walking past the clue on the table with the dust, so I got soooo close to slapping the shit out of Toad.

• My Bigby's sharp, he caught everything and didn't resort to intimidation.

• edited October 2013

i saw Dee/Dum when i arrived so i knew toad was lying, i only looked at the smashed lamp and the broken lock before slapping toad and scaring him and his son (damn it snow, you were supposed to be distracting the boy)

• No! Toad Jr sees it? Poor kid.

i saw Dee/Dum when i arrived so i knew toad was lying, i only looked at the smashed lamp and the broken lock before slapping toad and scaring him and his son (damn it snow, you were supposed to be distracting the boy)

• Toad is as bad at lying as Pinocchio. I managed to bust him about the poker, the lock and the lamp. I could get used to being a detective. ;)

• yah thats y i was really drawn to this game. It kinda fullfils my dream of being a dtective.

Toad is as bad at lying as Pinocchio. I managed to bust him about the poker, the lock and the lamp. I could get used to being a detective.

• I only got one, the poker, but I managed to have the truth revealed without resorting to violence. I saw the blood on the back of his neck, and Toad knew there was no way to wriggle himself out of it. Glad I didn't slap him.

• yeah :) was anyone else super angry at the murder for killing snow white coz i was pissed, she was like the main love interest but i am starting to see a pattern here,

the walking dead: you kiss carley for the first time and 30 min later she dies.

the wold among us: you and snow white and becoming closer 20 min later you find her decapitated head on your door step.

Cyphox posted: »

but... but..... snow white asked you to be nice in there :-(

• congratulations to you icouldnt bust him on nothin and to make it worse i slapt toad infront of his kid. oh god what have i done!

I only got one, the poker, but I managed to have the truth revealed without resorting to violence. I saw the blood on the back of his neck, and Toad knew there was no way to wriggle himself out of it. Glad I didn't slap him.

• I didn't hurt him at all. Of you go to Lawrence first, you can hear him say to Toadentine (TJ) "Its okay son, he's gone now." I pretty much guessed that toad had been attacked, and if he told everyone, someone would come to hurt him or his son. I thought that they where innocent here, so I didn't want to hurt them.

Tweedle Dee, on the other hand, is going to have a very bad day in the next episode. You're going to regret threatening a child.

• edited November 2013

Also, Faith will give you a kiss on the cheek (only if you're nice to her though, I think) and like 15 minutes later she's without a head.

• Two out of three, the only one where I couldn't bust him was the locked door.

• two out of three, I didn't bust him on the window, because I asked him why didn't jr just let him in.. it said toad got away with that one and all I could think was damn it

• Caught all his lies and called him out on it :)

• First try! Impressive!

Caught all his lies and called him out on it

• I caught him with everything , but in the end I still slapped him because he was lying.

• wait, so that's not supposed to happen?

I slapped him so hard he flew out of the window and in to the next building where one of the seven dwarves sat watching superbowl and he got s

• Why would you throw him through window, if doors were busted already? Hmmm.... You're hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is!

I slapped him so hard he flew out of the window and in to the next building where one of the seven dwarves sat watching superbowl and he got s

• What would she do to stop the kid when his father gets the beating? Get naked?

• Yahhh.....Toad should stop Lying... It surely dose not help him in anyway.

HeartLocker posted: »

I caught him with everything , but in the end I still slapped him because he was lying.

• Caught him on everything on my first try.

• Well done sir:)

LukaszB posted: »

Caught him on everything on my first try.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.