******** IS ALIVE! *THEORY*

In the trailer for episode 2 it shows you in Snow's office. You go through her draw. And you find a picture.
A picture of her. Then Bigby's face looks like, I'm coming Snow Hang in there.
Before he goes to Snow's office.
He either Interrogates The WoodsMan Or Dee As Shown In The Trailer Also.
Then it shows him go to The Working Ladies Club, Where he questions a man.

Comments

• Leave a comment. What do you guys think?

• Seems Fishy.

Leave a comment. What do you guys think?

• edited October 2013

I am not sure what your theory is exactly? This seems to be a recap of the preview for episode 2.

• Snow wouldn't have died. Think about it.
    TellTale is famous for doing this.
    Dee Or The WoodsMan Said something to Bigby.
    I heard him say WHERE IS SHE! To Wood Or Dee.

Zethgrim posted: »

I am not sure what your theory is exactly? This seems to be a recap of the preview for episode 2.

• I don't really get what you're trying to say, what's your theory?

• Snow could be Involved with Dee/Woodsman.

TheMissus posted: »

I don't really get what you're trying to say, what's your theory?

• She Knew You were going to be attacked in that bar. She Said Bigby..... Pauses... Be Careful She Planned on faking her death. Something is up.

Snow could be Involved with Dee/Woodsman.

• You're saying that Snow deliberately set Bigby up? Why would she do that? That would make her complicit in the murder of Faith. In any case, everyone in the bar was trying to get Bigby to leave without discovering that the Woodsman was there. I dont know about this theory. It seems a little farfetched.

She Knew You were going to be attacked in that bar. She Said Bigby..... Pauses... Be Careful She Planned on faking her death. Something is up.

• No. I'm not saying she set Bigby up.
    She knows Information.
    I think the killer threatened her he would murder her if she said anything.
    She faked her death, maybe to tell Bigby Information secretly.
    I know that she knew about the Bar.
    And a lot more.

KCohere posted: »

You're saying that Snow deliberately set Bigby up? Why would she do that? That would make her complicit in the murder of Faith. In any case, e

• I agree that Snow White is alive. Bigby looked shocked when he saw her head and he knows where she is every second and feel what she feels. However that would contradict your theory a little and make it seem more like Bigby is having a nightmare, because he didn't know Snow was at his door and know Faith was already dead.

• edited October 2013

Why would she fake her own death in the same manner that the murderer uses? Unless beheadings are common in this universe, I don't think it would make a lot of sense for her to fake her death in this manner.

No. I'm not saying she set Bigby up. She knows Information. I think the killer threatened her he would murder her if she said anything. Sh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.