Character You Most Want To See Survive

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Obviously some of the characters reappear in the comics and thus are canonically 'safe,' but assuming for a moment that every character could be killed off by the devs, which one would you want to see spared most?

For me it would be Toad Jr, with Toad Sr as the runner up.

Comments

• you know telltale are reading this, so, I really want Crane to survive, yes, i don't know how i could cope with such a devastating loss

• XD

you know telltale are reading this, so, I really want Crane to survive, yes, i don't know how i could cope with such a devastating loss

• Beauty and the Beast!

• I know it sounds stupid because (as far as we know) she's dead. But Snow. She was a very likable and friendly character. I'd hate to see her dead (though in a way, I already have :P).

• edited October 2013

Bufkin, He might be tha only friend he's gunna get...

• Holly, she's missing her sister and I want her to see Bigby get to the bottom of what's happening.

• Mr. Toad

• If you saved him, Prince Lawrence. I would hate for that guy to off himself just when I went out of my way to replay the game to save his ass

• Yeah, I hope Telltale allows Prince Lawrence to stay alive. That was a major issue I had with Carly/Doug with The Walking Dead. What is the point of saving characters that are just going to die anyways?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.