I think I know who did it

I think its that guy with the orange hair that Snow and Bigby pass in the hall when they were going to look at Faiths decapitated head. He is also the taxi driver that takes Snow and Bigby to the bar and you gon into the bar while Snow stays in the taxi and she ends up dead at the end of episode 1.

Comments

• I could be completely wrong but this is just a guess.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Doubtful.

• Personally, I'd be pissed if it was that guy.

I could be completely wrong but this is just a guess.

• We actually already have a few threads already going about this guy's involvement in the crimes. Here's the main one:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51167/the-killer-investigation-hard-evidence-found

• Cool

DomeWing333 posted: »

We actually already have a few threads already going about this guy's involvement in the crimes. Here's the main one: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51167/the-killer-investigation-hard-evidence-found

• i think the headless horseman cut the heads off but one of the seven dwarfs shot prince lawrence. just a educated guess

• The seven dwarves are already dead, Snow killed them after they raped her and abused her.

Gurushin posted: »

i think the headless horseman cut the heads off but one of the seven dwarfs shot prince lawrence. just a educated guess

• edited October 2013

Ok, I think I must have glitched or something?

I played this scene 3 times, called him out on all the evidence each time, and still the only response I could get was to slap him around?

• Have you clicked everything? The door, the lamp, the small table by the chair, the bloodstain, the poker, and the windowpane?

thadrine posted: »

Ok, I think I must have glitched or something? I played this scene 3 times, called him out on all the evidence each time, and still the only response I could get was to slap him around?

• It might be tha gingered guy. he appers on episode 1 quite a lot. U can first see him right at tha beginning be for bigby entry toad's apartment it's on tha right hand of tha screen. N he appers more on with snow N bigby N so on... N tha last person to see her alive is him in tha taxi cab. Tho, we still need more to fully see if it's him or some behind tha scene. But right now that guy is questionable.

• Bluebeard is the killer. All the murders are done in his style.

• WTF man..
    Can't you mark it as a fucking spoiler ?

The seven dwarves are already dead, Snow killed them after they raped her and abused her.

• foreal?

The seven dwarves are already dead, Snow killed them after they raped her and abused her.

• Shit man...

• It's not really a spoiler. Just a pointer... Kinda'.........

WTF man.. Can't you mark it as a fucking spoiler ?

• This whole thread has a spoiler lock, so if you didn't want to see spoilers you shouldn't be here.

WTF man.. Can't you mark it as a fucking spoiler ?

• The spoiler lock is for "The Wolf Among Us - Episode 1". Not for Fables comics. So if you beat episode one but don't know anything else about Fables, you should be able to be here without being spoiled about the comics.

This whole thread has a spoiler lock, so if you didn't want to see spoilers you shouldn't be here.

• after u choose not 2 slap him then u can call him out on everything

Ok, I think I must have glitched or something? I played this scene 3 times, called him out on all the evidence each time, and still the only response I could get was to slap him around?

• that's exactly what I was thinking

• If the past needs spoilers than prequel would make sense not Fables comic.

Made posted: »

The spoiler lock is for "The Wolf Among Us - Episode 1". Not for Fables comics. So if you beat episode one but don't know anything else about Fables, you should be able to be here without being spoiled about the comics.

• I doubt it's Bluebeard. Part of the M.O. doesn't fit. He beheads his own wives, and the women that are being killed are not his wives.

• It happened to me the first time I played it. I realized I forgot the lamp table.

• Something is off. If you didn't respond to Faith about the ribbon she mentions that Bigby bit her. The only fables that Bigby only bit were the ones he saved. Yet she doesn't have money and if she owed money to Bluebeard than it would fit Bluebeard's M.O. but only as mastermind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.