SBCGFAP Sbemail Question

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked before, but if not:
To give the Homestar newbies a little backstory, one of the coolest things about the Strong Bad Emails IMO is that (except for one) they are all really sent in by visitors to the site. My question is, except for the plot-specific emails of course, does this tradition continue in the game? If you can't tell me, I understand. :)
P.S. Any chance of seeing New Paper?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    This was brought up in another thread. Basically, they won't use real fan emails in the game because of the legal issues that would entail.
  • edited May 2008
    But the emails the writers made up for the game are in the spirit of real ones. You know, full of stupid questions, bad grammar and horrendous spelling :)
  • edited May 2008
    They should totally set up their own Strong Bad email adress or form and have everyone sending messages to Strong Bad through it agree to let their messages become the property of Telltale. If it's too late to do that for this season they should totally do it for the next one if there is one.
  • edited May 2008
    yep, someone said that too
  • edited May 2008
    Okay, good enough. :) Thanks!
  • edited June 2008
    Jumpman256 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked before, but if not:
    To give the Homestar newbies a little backstory, one of the coolest things about the Strong Bad Emails IMO is that (except for one) they are all really sent in by visitors to the site. My question is, except for the plot-specific emails of course, does this tradition continue in the game? If you can't tell me, I understand. :)
    P.S. Any chance of seeing New Paper?

whaddya mean, "except for one"?
  • edited June 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    But the emails the writers made up for the game are in the spirit of real ones. You know, full of stupid questions, bad grammar and horrendous spelling :)

You wont even tell the diffrense then!!!!!
  • edited June 2008
    whaddya mean, "except for one"?

One of them (I'm pretty sure it was "mile", but you can check hrwiki.org if you want to know for sure) was actually not fan submitted.
  • edited June 2008
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    They should totally set up their own Strong Bad email adress or form and have everyone sending messages to Strong Bad through it agree to let their messages become the property of Telltale. If it's too late to do that for this season they should totally do it for the next one if there is one.

One problem: People would start submitting emails to this new adress instead of the site's address. I agree it would be cool to send in emails and see if your's got used in the game; but H*R.com would most likely not receive as many emails as it does currently. That would possibly lead to bad cartoons.
  • edited June 2008
    What? You are worried there is a shortage of morons on the internet?
  • edited June 2008
    No, I am worried that the "morons" on the internet will ditch the website and flock to the game. Catch my drift?
  • edited June 2008
    But when one moron leaves, two more take their place...
  • edited June 2008
    I thought we were talking about morons here. When one moron leaves, the rest follow. Morons can't think for themselves.
  • edited June 2008
    True.Take it from when of them.
  • edited June 2008
    If they do at least one email, I hope it's my "Boby" one I did in another forum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.