Somebody should make Monkey Island 3 HD fangame instead of buying rights.

edited May 2008 in General Chat
If nobody got in trouble for maniac mansion deluxe(a Lucas arts game) and sonic 2 HD why not just make a 2D HD fan-game of monkey Island 3?

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Okay! I'll do it! I'll do it nine times!
  • edited May 2008
    Maybe guy brush threepwood fund project should be used for this.
  • edited May 2008
    Well, it was alot of hard work, but I finally finished.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Curse-of-Monkey-Island/dp/B00000K518

Wow, it's got some great reviews already!
  • edited May 2008
    Amazon.com Review
    In the annals of computer adventure gaming, LucasArts' epic The Secret of Monkey Island remains as engrossing today--despite its obviously dated visuals and sound effects--as when it was first released. With its timeless story line and humor, The Secret of Monkey Island shaped adventure games for many years to come.

Looks like it could use a 2d HD fan game.
  • edited May 2008
    Oh man, that looks really good. I'd buy that!
  • edited May 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Oh man, that looks really good. I'd buy that!
    IS this supposed to be a joke I mean Guybrush_Threepwood hope of monkey island 3 rights looks more impossible.
  • edited May 2008
    I never joke, Tom. I would hope by now you'd realize that.
  • edited May 2008
    Amazon.com Review
    In the annals of computer adventure gaming, LucasArts' epic The Secret of Monkey Island remains as engrossing today--despite its obviously dated visuals and sound effects--as when it was first released. With its timeless story line and humor, The Secret of Monkey Island shaped adventure games for many years to come.

Looks like it could use a 2d HD fan game.

Let me re-highlight some other missed aspects of this quote.
  • edited May 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Okay! I'll do it! I'll do it nine times!
    here, xChri5x, have a trophy...
    tabacco wrote: »
    I never joke, Tom. I would hope by now you'd realize that.
    i guess, in your working environment humor is not really appropriate...
  • edited May 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    here, xChri5x, have a trophy...

For what
  • edited May 2008
    For being awesome. I found a cookie under the hood of my van today. How does that even happen!
  • edited May 2008
    For what
    because he will do it...nine times. the way i understand it, we will end up with a dozen monkey island games.

also, i thought this was meant as a reference to the h*r-cartoon, in which strong bad kicks homestar in the face nine times (actually it's ten times total) and afterwards the cheat comes in and everybody gives him a trophy...
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    Someone should bake everyone a pie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.