Wii Points?

2»

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Today we announced the price: 1,000 points.
  • edited August 2008
    Great.Lock thread please.
  • edited August 2008
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by flipperthepriest
    i hope it is pi points. because pi is a constant i would have a infinite number of points left over!

Actually, pi is an infinite decimal. You'd have to pay an infinite decimal of 1 point (1 cent for people in the real world) for the rest of your life to play the games.

Your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren will still be paying off this game for you.

by infinite number, i was reffering to the fact that the number would be infinitely long. and so what if my descendants have to keep paying for eternity? they never did me a damn bit of good.YOU FOUND THE EASTER EGG!
  • edited August 2008
    Great, an easter egg telling me that I have found it...
  • edited August 2008
    Then I guess I'm getting the PC version.
    The price difference is just too significant.
  • TrogLlama wrote: »
    Then I guess I'm getting the PC version.
    The price difference is just too significant.
    seriously? It's a 2 dollar significance? Wii, obviously, would be much better quality, no lag, funner... for only two more dollars. Suit yourself. ^_^
  • edited August 2008
    seriously? It's a 2 dollar significance? Wii, obviously, would be much better quality, no lag, funner... for only two more dollars. Suit yourself. ^_^

actually, the wii version will only go up to 480p, and on the PC you can get HD-type resolutions.

or at least you could in sam & max.

but it'll still look nice on the wii, of course.
  • edited August 2008
    Except the Wii doesn't have a bundle option, so it's an overall savings of $15.
    Also, my Wii and my PC are in the same room, and the TV I use for the Wii is pretty small (it's larger than the monitor, but it's also fairly high up on a shelf), and various other things all lead up to the fact that it's simply not worth the extra money to get the Wii version, even if it is a rather small sum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.