Reciveing a gift?

I got the game "The wolf among us" as a gift from my husband, but I can't play it because i can't seem to register it. Whenever i try to play it just says that i do not own the game and I can't find any place to register the cd-key on the website.

Help?

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2013

The page to redeem a product code for the Telltale Games online store is here.

• I tried to do that, but when i put in the code I get an error message that says "Uh oh! Sorry, that gift code has already been used the maximum number of times." The only other place I have put the code is when it was requested when installing the game. :(

puzzlebox posted: »

The page to redeem a product code for the Telltale Games online store is here.

• If you haven't already, I think this thread should be on the Support page. You may even need to email them, and see what they say.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

In that case, send an email to support@telltalegames.com - they should be able to help you out.

xylof posted: »

I tried to do that, but when i put in the code I get an error message that says "Uh oh! Sorry, that gift code has already been used the maximu

• Support has been mailed but no response/it died off, the supports refusal to help is astonishing.

This discussion has been closed.