HUGE... Vague Spoiler in Jack of Fables?

http://bluefishtea.tumblr.com/tagged/Jack-of-fables
Alt text

Not sure if that Link posted right... If you have Jack of fables 33 this won't be new news

In Jack of Fables #33 apart of the great crossover, Jack fights BigBy and it goes like this.

Jack: I seem to recall that you're not so good against axes. Isn't that true, wolf boy? Something about a Woodcutter and some impromptu surgery?

Bigby: Let me ask you something Jack. Have you seen that woodcutter lately?

So what do you make of this?
Something is going to happen to Woody... Is it implied that Woody dies, if so did Bigby kill him for good reason or will the game unfold and maybe Woody dies as an honest fable in some twisted plot?
Or maybe Woody survives... thrown into the witching well... if he could survive that...
I'm just going crazy waiting for episode 2 :P

Comments

• Since TWAU is a prequel to the comics and I've heard that little to nothing is known about the Woodsman in the comics I speculate that this isn't anything special.

• When Jack says that he is long gone from Fabletown, he has been exiled long from it long ago. Thus, it could easily be Bigby just acting mean as he likes doing in the comics to keep things in check.

It could also be a self-fulfilling prophecy, I guess, but I doubt either the author of the comic or the game would have noticed that.

• This is definitely something that has piqued my interest. I thought it was curious how The Woodcutter played a large role in TWAU when he doesn't even show up in the comics.

• Woody was beating Faith(prostitute). Beauty is not Beauty and kills anyone that beats up prostitutes. Woody obviously dies in the game.

• hl3 confirmed.

LukaszB posted: »

Woody was beating Faith(prostitute). Beauty is not Beauty and kills anyone that beats up prostitutes. Woody obviously dies in the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.