Happily Ever After (Possible spoiler)

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Has someone noticed this?

Alt text

Last achievement for 5 episode is "Happily Ever After"

Comments

• Nice theory but I don't think it would be possible since the game is said to be a prequel to the comics.This event happens long after the game if we go by that logic.However there could be a flashforward scene or something like that.I think it would be great!

• Yeah, this would be great

Mary5 posted: »

Nice theory but I don't think it would be possible since the game is said to be a prequel to the comics.This event happens long after the game

• I believe this is from issue 50.

• Yes

holisk posted: »

I believe this is from issue 50.

• Every achievement in episode 5 points to it, even House of Straw.

• Happily Ever After could also just be an ode to how fairy tales always end meaning it could just be the end of the game

or it could even be sarcastic, as in the game ends horribly for Bigby and those involved

• The game is not a fairytale. And since we play as Bigby, we could find out what Bigby does when the comics show something else.

trez1336 posted: »

Happily Ever After could also just be an ode to how fairy tales always end meaning it could just be the end of the game or it could even be sarcastic, as in the game ends horribly for Bigby and those involved

• In the Fables comic, Snow White has a twin sister named Rose Red who someone attempted to kill. I know this is a prequel to the comics, but it makes you think, doesn't it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.