Heads Up on the Fables Encylopedia

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Just wanted to let people who might be seeing the Fables Encyclopedia on Amazon, it is legit. However, I would strongly not recommend it unless you are a comic reader. Even if you are one, I am still wary since there is only 16 issues left. This is an incomplete encyclopedia that could be worked on a lot more.

Not saying it's bad but there are a lot of things that could have been better. :)

But either way, did you know that Bigby is Bill's template of what America used to be and what it still is? Fun fact there. :P

Comments

• edited November 2013

I just got mine in the mail a couple of days ago. I think that the annotations by Willingham and Buckingham are super interesting. It is quite "spoiler-y" though for anyone who hasn't read very far into the comics yet (naturally). :)

• I agree. I am just sadden that they might not be able to go in-depth as they wanted for some characters like the Crow Brothers and Ozama!

I just got mine in the mail a couple of days ago. I think that the annotations by Willingham and Buckingham are super interesting. It is quite "spoiler-y" though for anyone who hasn't read very far into the comics yet (naturally).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.