**** & **** are alive? (spoiler alert)

I really do believe that snow and faith are alive. Its impossible for snow to die because Bigby has a thing for snow that wasn't even explored so what would be the point of even bringing it up. Next is faith at the beginning of the episode after you beat the woodsman bigby says he meet faith before but he doesnt remember.

Comments

• Snow is alive in comics, and The Wolf Among Us its a prequel for it

• I know she is alive and I already know that this is a prequel 20 years before the book.

• So why would you bother informing us that Snow is going to end up living? Anyone who has read the first issue of the comics knows that.

I know she is alive and I already know that this is a prequel 20 years before the book.

• ^^^ Somehow she will be brought back to life, or maybe she didn't even die in the first place...I smell a riddle :((( telltale keeps whacking my mind everytime lol

• This post is for every person who didnt read the book but instead played the game.

So why would you bother informing us that Snow is going to end up living? Anyone who has read the first issue of the comics knows that.

• Or it might not be the original Snow. In the farm revolt story arc in the comics, the three little pigs are replaced thanks to some transformation magic. Just saying that maybe the Snow in the comics is a replacement. Another theory could be how the near immortality works in the Fables universe. Maybe the Mundies didn't want Snow dead and sorta willed her back to life. Just ideas is all

Web Head posted: »

^^^ Somehow she will be brought back to life, or maybe she didn't even die in the first place...I smell a riddle (( telltale keeps whacking my mind everytime lol

• Not to brag but i think i got a good idea. That was Not Snows head but someone elses head with Glamour to look like Snows?¿idk

• Removed the massive episode 1 spoilers from the title... take a bit more care here! Just be creative... ;)

• sorry to make your job hard man. i will be more original in my next post

Vainamoinen posted: »

Removed the massive episode 1 spoilers from the title... take a bit more care here! Just be creative...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.