Fan art

Okay if you have like any cool edited pics of H*R stuff you can post them here links OR images. I'm gonna make one of Strong awesome and make it my avatar too.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I've been making a bunch of H*R related avatars lately. It's a surprisingly addictive passtime.
    2i8d4dk.giffo0g3r.gif6i5e2w.gif1zxnuds.gif24eot9t.gif
    23a5iw.png2ch2eex.png
    nn17py.gif

I was originally thinking to use one myself but I can't bring myself to give up my current avatar just yet nor to pick a best one. So feel free to steal one; I'm sure I can make another nice one if I change my mind later.
  • edited May 2008
    Awesome keep up the good work!
  • edited May 2008
    This is pretty cool!!!03.gif
  • edited May 2008
    ya it's awesome
  • edited May 2008
    That's not fanart! It's just some old artwork of the H*R website! See, you can see a copyright notice in the bottom right!:mad:
  • edited May 2008
    ooooh I'll still accept it though any H*R pics are ok
  • edited May 2008
    Edited pictures, you say? I made this a year and a half ago. I've done some drawings too, but my drawing sucks.
  • edited May 2008
    cool
  • edited May 2008
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Edited pictures, you say? I made this a year and a half ago. I've done some drawings too, but my drawing sucks.

Nice, but why is the poopsmith's hair green?Other than that, it's the best thing I've seen on the net.I'd see that film.
  • edited May 2008
    fz6byw.gif
    24bovuv.gif
  • edited May 2008
    nice
  • edited May 2008
    nice

You keep commenting but are you, the starter of this thread, planning on posting any art?
  • edited May 2008
    i'm still working on the pic of strong awrsome give me time
  • edited May 2008
    Nice, but why is the poopsmith's hair green?Other than that, it's the best thing I've seen on the net.I'd see that film.
    Because I fail Photoshop and don't have a decompiler. I got that picture of the Poopsmith from a screenshot of him in the Field, and his hair is so thin that the magic wand tool picked up a lot of the background.

I'd see that film too.
  • edited May 2008
    I'd take a picture from H*R and photoshop it too if I time.
  • edited June 2008
    2r78yvr.gif
  • edited June 2008
    shweet
  • edited June 2008
    I don't know if comics count, but here's one of mine! :D
  • edited June 2008
    This is pretty cool!!!03.gif

Hey, where's the ducky shirt?
  • edited June 2008
    zipi23 wrote: »
    Hey, where's the ducky shirt?
    The ducky shirt wasn't in the older days. It was just introduced in SBEmail 100.
  • edited June 2008
    I thinkthe duck shirt wasn't really an old shirt(like Znex told you)
    the brothers chapps just made that later,thought it looked old
    so they made a bunch of fake books!(such as:Homestar gets something
    stuck in his craw)but of course the duck shirted homestar most
    relates to homestar of 6/97
  • edited June 2008
    coooooooool
  • edited June 2008
    StrongbadBearShark.jpg
    fa_strongbad01c.jpg
    I didn't make these but there still awesome!!!
  • edited June 2008
    strongbadbearshark.jpg
    fa_strongbad01c.jpg
    I Didn't Make These But There Still Awesome!!!

Since When Did Strong Bad Make A Super Punch Out Appearance!!?!
  • edited June 2008
    Since when did Homestar ride on Gir through a series of yellow stripes
  • edited June 2008
    Since when did Homestar ride on Gir through a series of yellow stripes

dEVIANTART?
  • edited June 2008
    ThAtS sO sWeEt
  • edited June 2008
    Who made them?
  • edited June 2008
    I really don't know...
    But on google images you can find alot of
    awesome SB stuff!!!
  • edited June 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    Who made them?
    I don't know about the Bear Holding a Shark image, but here's the deviantART page of the person who drew the Strong Bad image.
  • edited June 2008
    c.o.o.l.
  • edited June 2008
    I have some fanart that I have drawn of either homestar and/or strongbad? also of a "TrogBad" drawing of StrongBad as a dragon. just wondering if I can post fanart here that I have done myself?
  • edited June 2008
    Awesome!
  • edited June 2008
    HakuyoChan wrote: »
    I have some fanart that I have drawn of either homestar and/or strongbad? also of a "TrogBad" drawing of StrongBad as a dragon. just wondering if I can post fanart here that I have done myself?

Yes.
  • edited June 2008
    Not sure if this worked, but this should be a drawing I drew of strongbad as a dragon, or "TrogBad" as I like to say.. :P its sortof sketchy though
  • edited June 2008
    Not sure if this worked, but this should be a drawing I drew of strongbad as a dragon, or "TrogBad" as I like to say.. :P its sortof sketchy though

Hey, that's awesome. Nice work.
  • edited June 2008
    not sure if this worked, but this should be a drawing i drew of strongbad as a dragon, or "trogbad" as i like to say.. :p its sortof sketchy though

a-w-e-s-o-m-e.
  • edited June 2008
    Nice. ;)
  • edited June 2008
    How ever drew that picture was a pretty good drawer! The only thing im good at drawing is Homestar runner characters.(except strong bad he is hard)
  • edited July 2008
    TheCheat wrote: »
    How ever drew that picture was a pretty good drawer! The only thing im good at drawing is Homestar runner characters.(except strong bad he is hard)

I am the artist that drew that picture :P its not perfect, but I'm still happy with it
Sign in to comment in this discussion.