Just My Opinion! (The Walking Dead is making The Wolf Among Us release later)

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I know nothing is oficial blah blah. What is oficial is that what I'm seeing is they mite not release episode two till next month because of the walking dead game coming out. If i purchased a season pass to something that is not going to be realeased when expected or reasonable time. then I will be very displeased. Although they may want to be strategic with sales. It would be unwise to make one fan base wait (TWAU) so that sales mite be better from another (TWDG).All in all it gets old for family and freinds to come over and keep saying " you still dont have episode two. when will you get it?" and all i can say is " I don't know." If you want to share your opinion please do!

Comments

• You knew when you bought the game that episodes didnt have hard release dates.. and ign has it listed as releasing in November so take that for what its worth

• First off the threads say Just My Opinion Second didnt know they had it for november and third yah i know they have no oficial date but two months later is needless to say way to long just beacuse they have no date should'nt mean if it comes out next year oh well thats the kind of game i purchased

trez1336 posted: »

You knew when you bought the game that episodes didnt have hard release dates.. and ign has it listed as releasing in November so take that for what its worth

• Dont get me wrong The Wolf Amog Us 1 of the best games I played My hole life..and thats a lot comeing from a REAL GAMER. I Just Like voicing my opinion is all, and so should every1 else as long as they dont provide false facts.

• Well then my opinion is that the rest of us real gamers, ya know as opposed to the fake ones, are most likely just as excited for the next chapter to come out. It's a great game for sure, and if you like the genre then your entire (whole) life can be filled with equally as good games, especially if they are being played while waiting for the rest of this one to come out.

• well some of us REAL GAMERS are not ritch enough to buy game after game. So we carefully pick. and wait!

Well then my opinion is that the rest of us real gamers, ya know as opposed to the fake ones, are most likely just as excited for the next cha

• Guru, you say it's too long... but look at the people who bought the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass. A lot of them were pissed, they are just now remotely close to getting the first part of their DLC.

Gurushin posted: »

First off the threads say Just My Opinion Second didnt know they had it for november and third yah i know they have no oficial date but two mo

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2013

The Wolf Among Us is being made by a separate team from The Walking Dead: Season Two, since Telltale increased their staff after the first season of The Walking Dead, making it possible to release two seasons at the same time. So, the release of one season has no bearing on the release of the other.

If you look at the release schedule of the first season of The Walking Dead, you'll see that each episode was released between 6 and 8 weeks apart from each other. The release schedule of both The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season Two will be similar.

• edited November 2013

Thanks for that. discusion closed...lol

Jennifer posted: »

The Wolf Among Us is being made by a separate team from The Walking Dead: Season Two, since Telltale increased their staff after the first sea

• I'm taking bets that episode 2 still comes in November. And pretty soon at that.

• Please consider what happens if the Telltale community thinks of your stance as being representative of the Walking Dead fanbase, and consequently opposes a third Season. I'm pretty sure that this is a support you'd rather want to strengthen by being more considerate.

• My teeth are waiting...gota have a mature discusion for a mature game:)

Vainamoinen posted: »

I'm taking bets that episode 2 still comes in November. And pretty soon at that.

• I just saw that too on ign website but I wonder if it is the real official release date.Do you think it is just an estimation or is it confirmed by Telltale ?
    If it's the real date this means that TWD and TWAU will be released the same month.And it means that both TWDfans and TWAU fans will be happy and I know I'll be even more happy because I'm a fan of both games.

trez1336 posted: »

You knew when you bought the game that episodes didnt have hard release dates.. and ign has it listed as releasing in November so take that for what its worth

• Noooo. There is no official release date yet, because Telltale only knows a concrete date some days before release.

Mary5 posted: »

I just saw that too on ign website but I wonder if it is the real official release date.Do you think it is just an estimation or is it confirm

• edited November 2013

I believe they said in the Q&A they hosted on Reddit that they're working on episodes 3 - 4 of The Wolf Among Us and 1 - 2 of The Walking Dead.

So, I'd say that it won't be too long at all until the 2nd episode for Wolf is released. Certainly within the month, else they'd have said they were still working on episode 2.

• I do not want to anoye anyone. I'm an impationt gamer. Sorryy it shows...but..Such a good game should have a few CRAZY FANS! :) promise no more release date questions or negative comments about TWAU( thanks everyone for your comments and Opinions!)

Rob_K posted: »

I believe they said in the Q&A they hosted on Reddit that they're working on episodes 3 - 4 of The Wolf Among Us and 1 - 2 of The Walking

Sign in to comment in this discussion.