Grickle Discussion

edited June 2008 in General Chat
You know, if you ever made an episodic Grickle game, I'm not sure if I'd dare to play it. The animations (and to some extent even the cartoon) are brilliant, beautiful and very smart, yet so eerily disturbing that I'm afraid what playing a game based on them would cause. I might never sleep again.

The animations are so well done, so mesmerizing. Such a brilliant work of art. So unique and fresh.

So, when's the game coming out? :)

Comments

• edited May 2008
    we can only hope
  • edited May 2008
    I think it would work best if it was a 2D game. *shrugs*
  • edited May 2008
    How about a Paper Mario 2/3D game?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    I'd love a Grickle game.
  • edited May 2008
    Or how about telltale make a game of every graphic novel they released
  • edited May 2008
    Wouldn't require a lot of voice acting, either.
  • edited May 2008
    Fox bunny funny wouldn't require voice acting or effort.It could easily be compressed into 1 episode.In fact you could fit all the novels in a 6 episode 1 season.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    A Grickle game as creepy and atmospheric as the cartoon would be lovely. And it should be hard, with few hints and the possibility of death, like those screw-you Sega CD adventures.
  • edited May 2008
    Grickle would be ideal for an episodic format. The animations themselves are so distant from each other, albeit with a recurring underlying theme.

How can there NOT be a Grickle game eventually?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    or effort

lol.
  • edited May 2008
    I was just thinking about how cool a Grickle game would be. The Space Wolf could be the final boss!
  • edited May 2008
    Could a Grickle game contain all the madness, or would MADNESS contain the Grickle game?
  • edited May 2008
    Shauntron wrote: »
    A Grickle game as creepy and atmospheric as the cartoon would be lovely. And it should be hard, with few hints and the possibility of death, like those screw-you Sega CD adventures.

"You know what they say,'All toasters toast toast!'"
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    "You know what they say,'All toasters toast toast!'"

No, I don't know that :confused:
  • edited June 2008
    Shauntron wrote: »
    No, I don't know that :confused:

Heard of Hotel Mario?No?Thank god, for Sega CD, another company's (crappy) sequel to Super Mario World.All toasters toast toast is a mario quote from the crappy game.They also had a MAN VOICE PRINCESS PEACH.
  • edited June 2008
    Heard of Hotel Mario?No?Thank god, for Sega CD, another company's (crappy) sequel to Super Mario World.All toasters toast toast is a mario quote from the crappy game.They also had a MAN VOICE PRINCESS PEACH.
    Umm... Hotel Mario was a CD-i game...
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Umm... Hotel Mario was a CD-i game...

Sega CD-i.I think.
  • edited June 2008
    No.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.