prince lawrence set up

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

so on my second play thru I notice that the bullet angle for lawrences gun wounded doesn't add up, plus it seems to much like his memory has been slightly altered which leads me to believe someone with some serious magical mojo. taking into account that it seems likely that faith was killed in the apartment with the blood knife after being strangled with her own ribbon, the knife i believe was left to make it seem like lawrance killed himself after killing his wife. if this is to be true the killer or at least the one in charge of this setup is either an amateur was maybe in a hurry or is just seriously underestimating bigby. I'm more inclined to believe this is a set up due to the careful placement of faiths head, her ribbon and her ring. not only did the killer want us to know what he had done, but they wanted us to know it was faith. my last few thoughts are this, faith i think was a for sure target, i think snow might of been just wrong place wrong time or found something that got her killed. weather these two victims are killed to target bigby or crane is unclear both seem likely but one thing i'm sure of both woody and dee have info concerning this case i just think its more a matter of what info they have to offer bigby and what risk comes from which one you arrest.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I think Larry just tried several methods in order to kill himself. As for the differences between capturing Dee and Woody, I think neither will cough up much, Woody because he knows where she works but nothing else and Dee because he will refuse to talk (as seen in the ep2 preview). I think Woody has a better chance of staying alive if free, as Beauty will be after him.

• There is still one question left,what about the shot that doesn't match the impact that Bigby found on the wall ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.