more then just a stripper?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

i think theres more going on with beauty and beast, her being a stripper is something shes hiding due to fear or shame from beast is my best guess, but they was beast was at the woodlands and the end of ep one and how sure he sounded that something was going on, i also not to sure she was hiding from beast out side when bigby walks up, i mean if shes having been hiding this from beast for at least a little while she would probly have a good sense of when he would be home. plus i find it hard to believe bigby and beast would be getting in a fight to the point where they start to shake off their glamour over beauty shaking it for a few bucks to make endsmeat.

Comments

• edited November 2013

Bigby and Beast don't have glamour. Bigby can transform at will, and Beast's appearance depends on how Beauty is feeling about him. (at least currently)

• so from the look of that fight beauty and beast must be in a disagreement

• edited November 2013

It isn't much of one until you see Beast take this form. That "appearance" you saw in the preview for episode 2 was nothing.

Alt text

Hel_boy posted: »

so from the look of that fight beauty and beast must be in a disagreement

• holy shit! nice thanks for the insight charming. snow white is not fucking around there lol

• So does bigby and beast not get along too well?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.