• Stays in front of the Major's door with Grey
  • Drives Snow back home after she drops off Bigby at the bar

And here is my other theory:

Beauty is probably somehow involved with the death of Faith because:
At the same night when Beauty left the apartment, Faith got killed
Beast knows that ''Something is going on''
She doesn't want you to tell anyone, especially not to Beast

So what my conclusion about Beauty is:
You'll see how Bigby and Beast are fighting in Episode 2 - Trailer. Even if you do choose to tell him
that Beauty left, or not. So i guess in Episode 2 Bigby is trying to blame Beauty .. and Beast doesn't like that, so they fight in Episode 2.

At first i thought they fight because Bigby didn't tell Beast in my Game. But then i tried it again... still the same trailer.

Comments

• Sorry, but I don't get what you're trying to say: what's your conclusion?

• Are you accusing Beauty? Noooo waaaaaaay!

• That would be a nice twist.
    However I find it more likely, that she will be the next victim. She does match the other victims (being an attractive woman and a Fable).

• I don't think it's Beauty.I think she is working at the strip club,that's why she is out very late at night and doesn't want her husband to know about it because he would get mad.And I think Beast believes that his wife is cheating on him.Maybe she is going to be the next victim (if there ever happens to be another one) but the victims so far were all linked to Bigby.Faith was flirting with him,Snow is his love interest and they were very close investigating together.The fact that every fable hates and fears Bigby is so stressed in the game that it led me to believe that the killer could be someone that has something against Bigby,thus killing every close person he has and loves.But Beauty isn't close to him,she's just a neighbor to him,barely a friend because they just say hi when they see each other but they don't spend time together and she is married.So why would the killer target her ? Unless he would want to turn away everyone's attention by killing random people to hide his real motives.

• edited November 2013

I most certianly agree with you on the point, that the killer have some kind of obsession with Bigby. However it would not make sence to kill Faith for just talking to Bigby in a few minutes- if so Beauty is equally qualified as a victim.
    I think, that our guy is a killer first, and obssesed with Bigby second. One thing does not have to exclude the other. On a side note I think that the killer are more likely to be an admire of Bigby than a hater (maybe the killer want Bigby to be the way, he used to be).

I do not think, that Beauty is stripping. She does say; "It isn't what you think". So proberly something different. If she is stripping, I am not quite sure, that it would be reason to hide from her husband (especially not when stripping would be to earn money for them to live together). But we will just have to see about that. I have no clue, what she is doing, if she is not stripping:)

Mary5 posted: »

I don't think it's Beauty.I think she is working at the strip club,that's why she is out very late at night and doesn't want her husband to kn

• I am pretty sure that's crispin he works or worked at Cinderella's show store the glass slipper

Sign in to comment in this discussion.