IS their any decent fan fiction of CN cartoons?

edited June 2008 in General Chat
The titles in fan fiction.net of CN cartoons are weird and creepy and the bio in even rated E are weird let alone what is inside them.Their was this weird story of fosters in which the title said read me in a creepy fashion.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I think they mean creepy in a scary movie voice not in a don't go near the man with candy voice.
  • edited May 2008
    Also, as a rule of thumb, crappy TV will never make good fanfiction.
  • edited May 2008
    powerpuff girls episodes that was done by Craig mccracken, dexter episodes that was done Genndy Tartakovsky , johnny bravo episodes created by van paritble, 2 stupid dogs, sheep in the big city, mike lu and og, the first 2 seasons of ed, edd n eddy and first season oh KND was good. The first 2 seasons of ben 10, the first season of fosters home for imaginary friends, first 2 seasons of life and times of juniper lee.Star war clone wars episodes created by Genndy Tartakovsky.Megas XLR first season.
  • edited May 2008
    Samurai Jack was the most unique cartoon ever while Genndy Tartakovsky Star wars clone wars animated series received strongly positive critical reviews, some reviewers believing the show to be better than the first two prequels of the film series.Dexter was also very different.The first 2 seasons of ed, edd n eddy were good and was probably the first cartoon to use the character limit system and the last major cel animated series.Johnny bravo was an extremely funny cartoon and foster home for imaginary friends not counting the first season and movie alone won several emmy awards.2 stupid dogs was extremely popular.
  • edited May 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Also, as a rule of thumb, crappy TV will never make good fanfiction.
    is there good fanfiction at all? usually the writers, that know how to create good stories, stick to their own stuff and don't try to copy some characters and/or settings from a cartoon/videogame/movie/whatever...
    ..of course there might be decent fan fiction, but i never encountered some.
  • edited May 2008
    the only one even half decent was the cross over between ed, edd n eddy and resident evil.
  • edited May 2008
    "
    wisp wrote: »
    is there good fanfiction at all? usually the writers, that know how to create good stories, stick to their own stuff and don't try to copy some characters and/or settings from a cartoon/videogame/movie/whatever...
    ..of course there might be decent fan fiction, but i never encountered some.

",said wisp while putting on a bonnet and giving his best friend the best game ever,Sonic The Hedgehog for the PS3.It gpt a 10 on gamefaqs reader reviews!
  • edited May 2008
    "

",said wisp while putting on a bonnet and giving his best friend the best game ever,Sonic The Hedgehog for the PS3.It gpt a 10 on gamefaqs reader reviews!

What the hell?
  • edited May 2008
    What the hell?

The joke is that fan fiction is never realistic to what the chaaracters might actually do,usually leading to dumb things like,I don't know,Homestar runner stating every thing Albert Einstein discovered.So I gave the dumb fan fiction rider story subplot!And I'm not kidding about the 10 for Sonic The Hedgehog on Gamefaqs reader reviews.
  • edited May 2008
    Samurai Jack was the most unique cartoon ever while Genndy Tartakovsky Star wars clone wars animated series received strongly positive critical reviews, some reviewers believing the show to be better than the first two prequels of the film series.Dexter was also very different.The first 2 seasons of ed, edd n eddy were good and was probably the first cartoon to use the character limit system and the last major cel animated series.Johnny bravo was an extremely funny cartoon and foster home for imaginary friends not counting the first season and movie alone won several emmy awards.2 stupid dogs was extremely popular.
    You know what's funny? None of the shows you just mentioned are still on/ are on later seasons then the ones mentioned.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    And I'm not kidding about the 10 for Sonic The Hedgehog on Gamefaqs reader reviews.

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!

But seriously, this thread is like an internet fever dream.
  • edited May 2008
    I even heard the PS3 version was worse than the XBOX and that was...*eye twitches*I was trying to beat it and the reason is,when I decided to rid myself of the Game-so-horrible-it-rivals-the-popstation-and-gizmondo,I had a nightmare of me trying to walk normally and going ballistic because,I don't know,but I'm guessing awful camera stikes in real life,and then Mephiles and Iblis (Bad Guys) showed up and said I'd die if I didn't beat Sonic the Hedgehog.For that dream,I blame all the cheese and playing of Sonic The Hedgehog just to see how long I'd last without losing I did before bed.
  • edited May 2008
    I even heard the PS3 version was worse than the XBOX and that was...*eye twitches*I trying to beat it and the reason is,when I decided to rid myself of the Game-so-horrible-it-rivals-the-popstation-and-gizmondo,I had a nightmare of me tring to walk normally and going ballistic because,I don't know,but I'm guessing awful camera stikes in real life,and then Mephiles and Iblis (Bad Guys) showed up and said I'd die if I didn't beat Sonic the Hedgehog.For that dream,I blame all the cheese and playing of Sonic The Hedgehog just to see how long I'd last without losing I did before bed.

Now thats some crazy talk.
  • edited May 2008
    Now thats some crazy talk.

You go crazy if you play that game.It's so horrifyingly horrendous I bet terrorists sent the game to america
  • edited June 2008
    So there is no decent fan ficition?
  • edited June 2008
    Barring anything done by SquirrelKing, nope.
  • edited June 2008
    Who Is Squirrel King And The Fanfiction At Create Your Own Ep 2 Fanfiction Is Good
Sign in to comment in this discussion.