New choice ?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I have to replay Wolf among Us again because my save files somehow got deleted and i noticed when i finished that i have a new choice : Did you defend Snow White ? You and 30 % of people defend her

Did anyone get this too ?

Comments

• edited November 2013

The choice this is referring to is when you meet Ichabod Crane and he's yelling at Snow. You can chose to defend her, take the blame (which I did) or say nothing.

I'm a little surprised only 30% defended her, really. Although as I say, more probably took the blame. Hey ho.

As to why it's suddenly appeared... I'm not sure. Did you make a different choice than when you played previously? That might be why. Or maybe Telltale have just updated the choices screen. Who knows?

EDIT: Having just checked the game myself on an unrelated matter, I notice that the option is NEW. So yeah, Telltale have just updated the Player Choices screen to show what people did at that point.

And interestingly, it was only 26% who took the blame for her. Huh.

• edited November 2013

The game only counts telling Ichabod to back off as defending Snow White. Taking the blame or telling him that no one was to blame have their own percentages. So it was an approximately 30-30-30 split between the options that more or less defended Snow White, with the remaining 10% staying out of it.

The choice this is referring to is when you meet Ichabod Crane and he's yelling at Snow. You can chose to defend her, take the blame (which I

• edited November 2013

I'm fairly sure it was available on my first play-through. That was 6 days ago.

Edit: it was always there, it's just got bumped up because for some unknown reason, TT have removed the choice regarding the Beasts.

• Interesting, thanks anyway

• Ah, I see. Thanks.

DomeWing333 posted: »

The game only counts telling Ichabod to back off as defending Snow White. Taking the blame or telling him that no one was to blame have their

• I wonder if these changes give us hints as to what will be addressed in Episode 2?

• I suspect mainly episode 2 but doubt only episode 2.

Kaihu posted: »

I wonder if these changes give us hints as to what will be addressed in Episode 2?

• I played it twice, and the choice didn't appeared.

• Maybe the update only occurred to games connected to Telltale's servers.

hihitwd posted: »

I played it twice, and the choice didn't appeared.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.