Disabling hint pop-ups?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

(Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but I tried doing a search and couldn't find anything.)

I just started playing the game and can't find a way to disable the hint pop-ups like "So-and-so will remember that". In the Walking Dead I turned them off because they broke the immersion and seemed kind of insulting - sort of like Microsoft's Clippy - but I can't for the life of me find the option in The Wolf Among Us.

Any help would be really appreciated: these pop-ups are driving me crazy! Thanks!

Comments

• edited November 2013

This is already a thread about this, but it was on Page 5 and hard to spot since the search function here is nigh-on useless. So... yeah.

There is currently no way to disable the story notifications. HOPEFULLY Telltale will implement this option down the line, but at the moment, you'll unfortunately have to put up with them. Sorry.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

This discussion has been closed.