Cartoon Network Resort 2D HD and other crossovers.

edited June 2008 in General Chat
With all the talk about fan games in this forum why dosen't someone make a 2d hd remake of CN summer resort and IR baboon mail.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Sure. We'll get right on that.
  • edited May 2008
    I could have sworn this topic has more posts... Oh wait... it's a another topic...
  • edited June 2008
    AllenB wrote: »
    Very funny
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    AllenB wrote: »

Not if I do FIRST
  • edited June 2008
    This is not a good joke
  • edited June 2008
    It is if I do it FIRST.
  • edited June 2008
    you said you never joke
    edited June 2008
    you said you never joke

He also doesn't smile.

Or blink.
  • edited June 2008
    so shauntron whats his secret to never smiling,I sometimes do it while watching cartoons.
    edited June 2008
    I sometimes do it while watching cartoons.

Well I sometimes... I... Ok, wow. Done.
  • edited June 2008
    tell me the secret
  • edited June 2008
    tell me the secret
    If that was intentional, you're a genius.
    If not, you're an idiot.
    Guess which side I'm leaning towards?
  • edited June 2008
    I am serious about a CN summer resort 2D HD remake it was a great game and was episodic which makes it fit the telltale community bill.It what probably the best fan game if somebody could do animation and comedy like brother chaps.And great voice talent plus 2D HD graphics with a strong story filled with 90s video game songs and not to many words like shadow colossus that would make people say WOW.I am thinking that it should have a style similar to strong sad and cheat's experimental film.It is an hidden gem waiting that it will one day be revived like legend of zelda twilight princess.
  • edited June 2008
    AS long as we are talking about fan games please be kind enough to download and donate to rayman master of the sun fan game on rayman zone forums in fan works section.
  • edited June 2008
    Perhaps you should collect your thoughts before posting, rather than posting 5 seperate related ideas in a row. Just sayin'
  • edited June 2008
    But he's just so passionate about 2D HD.
  • edited June 2008
    Doesn't anyone feel it could make a good episodic game?
  • edited June 2008
    No.
  • edited June 2008
    With all the talk about fan games in this forum why dosen't someone make a 2d hd remake of CN summer resort and IR baboon mail.

It appears your remaking decisions are poor.Have you considered the baking, and selling of tiny breads?
  • edited June 2008
    ..or at least you should try to have more elaborate concepts. seriously, i fell asleep for a moment, while reading this whole post:
    I am serious about a CN summer resort 2D HD remake it was a great game and was episodic which makes it fit the telltale community bill.(...)

...that's not really what a thrilling concept should do.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.