I believe I know who the killer is

fusedmassfusedmass Banned
edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

The Mayor, or whatever guy's name is who's sitting behind a desk. Isn't he famous for CUTTING off peoples heads. Isn't he the headless horseman. He make look innocent but peoples heads are being cut off, that also his signature move and least suspect out of all.

The headless horseman.

He almost got away with it too..

Comments

• You're confusing Ichabod Crane with the Headless Horsemen.

• edited November 2013

Prince_ Charming is right
    … don't worry Crane is still a scum bag, in episode 2 we'll get some insight on how he's connected to the killings

• IKR IKR IKR IKR IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, Ichabod Crane is not the Headless Horseman, you are getting confused.

• Not possible for a many reasons, but here are the main two.

1) Bigby Trip Trap Bar when Snow got decapitated.

2) Bigby wouldn't still be the Sheriff in Fables if he went serial killer during TWAU.

• … no man you're not even warm

• Actually the killer is Santa Clause!

• It's spelt Santa Claus.

HereIsNoWhy posted: »

Actually the killer is Santa Clause!

• Actually I don't care.

Kaihu posted: »

It's spelt Santa Claus.

• I would reply with hate and anger. Then I understood. I'm human and made a mistake. Rather sink your level. I'm saying I was confused.

DAMMIT I guess this only happens to me NO ONE ELSE

TAKE SELF RIGHTEOUS RODE, next time you make a mistake. I'll crush you in comments.

• You're still stupid , sorry and all but yeh.

fusedmass posted: »

I would reply with hate and anger. Then I understood. I'm human and made a mistake. Rather sink your level. I'm saying I was confused. DAMM

• No. I made a mistake.

You do understand people make them, easier to mock to feel better about yourself then be productive and educate. Again. You are entitled to an opinion. If you Gage an entire IQ off knowledge of fables.

You are SERIOUSLY misguided

Think Obama knows the answers, no? if he stupid. Use a little respect and be polite. Your comment a reflection on who you are. I don't see good morals.

You're still stupid , sorry and all but yeh.

• You are still stupid for thinking Ichabod Crane is the Headless Horseman

No. I made a mistake. You do understand people make them, easier to mock to feel better about yourself then be productive and educate. Aga

• [removed]

• Then why post.

Actually I don't care.

• Well, I'm still here, so I suppose the moderators support my theory of you being utter dumb :)
    Have a nice one!

• edited November 2013

Alt text

• fusedmassfusedmass Banned
    edited November 2013

Ok I wouldn't but I'd be upset.

Well, I'm still here, so I suppose the moderators support my theory of you being utter dumb Have a nice one!

• [removed]

Ok I wouldn't but I'd be upset.

• It's s about right and wrong, it's about you did something bad, so something must be given, it would be injustice to equal treatment for not doing anything. It would be morally wrong. The SWAT team doesn't break in your door for that. You really think with all killers out there. Their thinking.

"Hey he's spamming"

• Ban his IP. This poster signed up TODAY attacked me in several threads. Rather curious.

• Why because the title is The Wolf Among Us? I love that ridiculous rationale amongst the 'Bigby is the killer crowd'.

• lol must be Ichabod in disguise......right?

• [removed]

Ban his IP. This poster signed up TODAY attacked me in several threads. Rather curious.

• One: It doesn't mattter what people's personal emotion's are. You are NOT allowed to violate the rules. Just because you don't like one person. If all you said was true. You wouldn't had to create a fake screen name. Do you see the abuse mods. This is kinda stuff people do, I complain.

I'd love to respond back with your empty claims. Personally, I think you're a sad man with too much time on your hand. Who makes a sn, just hide to insult someone. Seriously, you are so jealous of my graphics card.

• That is it. I now draw the conclusion that you are retarded.

One: It doesn't mattter what people's personal emotion's are. You are NOT allowed to violate the rules. Just because you don't like one person

• This is when it stops being funny as your trying make it. It get's really fucking annoying to me and other members. No one wants listen someone talk shit all day. You are fucking insane.

That is it. I now draw the conclusion that you are retarded.

• [removed]

lol must be Ichabod in disguise......right?

• [removed]

• It is icabod crane who is known for being chased by the headless horseman who would take heads and he is not the mayor king cole is crane is the deputy mayor

• Seriously.

You're a really dumbass nerd. Why don't you go mess with someone as equally as nerd as you who knows the lore. I was out at partys while you read your comic books.

You are still stupid for thinking Ichabod Crane is the Headless Horseman

• Alt text

Seriously. You're a really dumbass nerd. Why don't you go mess with someone as equally as nerd as you who knows the lore. I was out at partys while you read your comic books.

• You are still stupid , soz bro lol.

Seriously. You're a really dumbass nerd. Why don't you go mess with someone as equally as nerd as you who knows the lore. I was out at partys while you read your comic books.

• I can't believe how bad of a detective you are. Look at the headless horseman and then look at Crane. Crane is thin while the headless horseman is not. Did you look at everyone in the first book? Also not noticing a joke. Stop making a fool out of yourself, please.

• Shutup fusedmass, nobody wants YOU to post again, this crap you post...

Then why post.

• FUSEDMASS, stop being such a retarded little knobhead

This is when it stops being funny as your trying make it. It get's really fucking annoying to me and other members. No one wants listen someone talk shit all day. You are fucking insane.

• all i can think of right now is ichabod making up the horseman story to cover up all his murders he committed. would make for an interesting story. ichabod the serial killer. hehe

• There are several topics for Crane being the killer and all of them end up disproving it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.