How similar to a TV show?

edited May 2006 in Sam & Max
Okay, this is something I've been wondering for a while- just how similar are these games going to be to episodes of TV shows? Like, are there going to be title cards or Christmas episodes?

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Yes, and what about canned laughter after every line?
  • edited May 2006
    the game is a game..its not a tv show.. they are just using the model of shorter more regular games.. individual episodes(cases) with a season long arc.. Tho im sure if the game purchases aren't high enough we will start seeing some gratuitous nudity and sex to spice things up.. :))
  • edited May 2006
    and if that doesnt work..they may have to bring some1 in to "re-tool" the show.. "look we just aint gettin the demographics..can we make sam and oversized elephant and max a raging lunatic aardvark.. and instead of freelance police..how about we make them car salesmen..and one of them has a limp..and a cousin who is always getting them into trouble.." I can see it now :)
  • edited May 2006
    And have them marry each other and bring in a few celebrities.
  • edited May 2006
    And then, and then, ooh, and then, Sam & Max jump out the TV, eat your pie, jump back inside, and then, and then, okay, okay, how's this, and then they look at a mouse and say; "Woah buddy, it's a mouse in my house." Okay, okay that's not all, then they run around a bit and jump around some more, then the other guy comes into shot, okay, and then he like jumps around and spins a bit, then everyone spins a bit and then they finish.
  • edited May 2006
    the game is a game..its not a tv show..

I know it's not a TV show, but considering that Telltale continually compares its model to Television, it wouldn't be too out of character to ask for a Christmas episode, would it?

...Would it?
  • edited May 2006
    And then, and then, ooh, and then, Sam & Max jump out the TV, eat your pie, jump back inside, and then, and then, okay, okay, how's this, and then they look at a mouse and say; "Woah buddy, it's a mouse in my house." Okay, okay that's not all, then they run around a bit and jump around some more, then the other guy comes into shot, okay, and then he like jumps around and spins a bit, then everyone spins a bit and then they finish.
    visuel.jpg
  • edited May 2006
    the game is a game..its not a tv show..

I know it's not a TV show, but considering that Telltale continually compares its model to Television, it wouldn't be too out of character to ask for a Christmas episode, would it?

...Would it?

a christmas episode would be good.. the christmas episode of the cartoon was definitely one of the better ones..
  • edited May 2006

You're all mad! :))
  • edited May 2006
    I'd love a Christmas episode. And a Halloween episode. Maybe even an episode about episodes. But not a recap episode. Those are almost always lame. Unless they're about things that were never actually portrayed. If that makes sense.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.