Fables comics answers and questions

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I was wondering what u people think I still believe that bigby has all of his inherited abilities but chooses not to use the little witch even said this I feel as tho that the lycanthrope stained knife was a placebo for him. And when bigby does come back should he have all of his powers.

In fairest comics when bigbys brothers are there they say that they have been there for years but I find that shocking I feel like bigby would pissed for them not checking in with him I could use some help with the time lines with fairest comics 18-20 and does anyone know all of there names I have

Greyheart

Longtooth

Snapjaw

I also do not belive that mr north is dead I just think he is locked in his chest

With beast he has shown the ability to transform into the beast in many prequels to him becoming the sheriff, also once he becomes the sheriff when he transforms he does grow taller i would say 8 feet tall at most we see this in the invasion war of fabletown and when he brings jack horner back but when he fights bigby he is huge and bigbys wolf form is 10 feet at minimum and beast was not only taller but wider too, also in fairest when it comes to his and beautys (who is a witch and stole beautys form but stayed in it to long and is now here ) daughter bliss, I feel like she barrows it from beast instead of it being taken or passed to bliss and since we found out that her mother is a powerful witch
Maybe bliss was born with some of her mothers powers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.