Meme and funny nonsense thread - The Wolf Among Us (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• Holy Shit! how could i never seen this before?

• edited March 2014

How I wish it would have happened.

Alt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt text

• Hahaha the last one:

TURN UP

• edited March 2014

BIGBY IS SO DONE WITH YOUR GOLDEN SHIT.

Holy Shit! how could i never seen this before?

• What....someone explain this to me please!

Holy Shit! how could i never seen this before?

• edited March 2014

Beowulf is the oldest surviving "English" poem. Old English, at least; the poem itself is so old that honestly most of it looks just like gibberish to the modern viewer. Case in point:

"Hwæt. We Gardena in geardagum,
    þeodcyninga, þrym gefrunon,
    hu ða æþelingas ellen fremedon.
    "

To sum up the story quickly and kinda poorly: Beowulf is your classic hero, in the old sense, who goes to help the king of the Danes get this monster out of his mead hall. This monster, Grendel, is tough-as-nails and everyone except Beowulf is scared pissless of him, and may be a giant. He's vaguely humanlike, but his arm is apparently covered in impenetrable scales and horny growths. Pretty much all the details are all hotly scholarly debated, alas.

So, in the story, Beowulf kills Grendel by ripping his arm off, and faces off against his even stronger mother. Then other stuff happens. Grendel and his mum are probably the most famous bits.

Sorry but I don't know what you are talking about what is "Beowulf"? some sort of fantasy/ horror film? How do you know he is from Beowulf? is there a interview of the writers/creators/ actors mention Grendel?

• wow for real?! what the hell did she do ?

Azlyn posted: »

In case some of you didn't know,she was banned.That's why i said that.And believe me,i have most reasons to be sad about it,okay?

• Yeah I'd make it rain.

• ...Dunno...Neither does she...

wow for real?! what the hell did she do ?

• People have been saying "butthurt" for over a decade. So yeah...my guess is you're old as hell.

staticfl posted: »

When did people start saying "butthurt" sounds like something a 12 year old would say. I'm not picking on you Prince_Charming, I've seen this word everywhere. Maybe I'm just old ?

• "Salt" or "salted" is what a lot of girls are saying now. I have never heard a guy use it.

MegaMoto posted: »

I prefer saying someone is getting salt. Mostly because no one else in my school knows what the fuck I'm talking about so it's great.

• Hate to break it to you, but "butthurt" is used pretty casually by guys in their 30's now. So you definitely haven't escaped it by being out of high school.

Pell3t posted: »

that phrase is why im glad I already got out of high school. geez its annoying. any time something barely annoys you somebody says your getting butthurt.

• edited March 2014

To the GIF posters:

Alt text

• Way to respond 3 months late :P

Ive honestly quit hearing the phrase since I left my high school friends behind me.

Hate to break it to you, but "butthurt" is used pretty casually by guys in their 30's now. So you definitely haven't escaped it by being out of high school.

• Seems that Bufkin Burgers and King Cole Coleslaw serve only on Snow White Wednesdays! Dang it, missed those menu choices when I went there!

• Sorry, buddy I have a life beyond the TTG forum.

Stop pretending that you had friends in high school. ;)

Pell3t posted: »

Way to respond 3 months late :P Ive honestly quit hearing the phrase since I left my high school friends behind me.

• Friends during high school, several.

Friends after high school, non existent.

That was a bit harsh though. Please don't talk to me no more.

Sorry, buddy I have a life beyond the TTG forum. Stop pretending that you had friends in high school.

• edited March 2014

My first attempt at meme completely original did it on paint

Alt text

Alt text

^ my reaction

• Me:Bigby,have a Snickers.

Bigby:Why?

Me:Because you're acting like a diva when you're hungry.

*Biggs bites le chocolate bar *

Me:Better?

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Me.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

DiCaprio among us.

• Take it easy on me guys, I have an odd-ish request...

A couple of weeks ago I was browsing (lurking) all up in this thread and I saw a video where a bunch of people in a studio were going back and forth with the pronunciation of "wolf". I've looked everywhere YouTube, reddit, and Google but** I CAN"T SEEM TO FIND IT AND OMG I NEED IT SO BAD!**

if you guys could help me find it, that'd be amazing. YOU'D be amazing. And my day would be made. lol

• I'm laughing way too much at this.

HIS FUCKING FACE,THO.

DiCaprio among us.

• Wait.What?

WolfWoo posted: »

Take it easy on me guys, I have an odd-ish request... A couple of weeks ago I was browsing (lurking) all up in this thread and I saw a vi

• Lol
    There was a video posted here of people pronouncing "wolf" like "wolf" and "woof" back and forth. Someone posted it here and I feel like it may have had been deleted and/or removed.
    Can't find it in my history or anything.
    So I came back to this thread to see if anyone had remembered it.

Wait.What?

• :?

I sure don't.

Oh.You think you're smart,troll,don't ya?

Okay.I guess i'll just play along.

Lol There was a video posted here of people pronouncing "wolf" like "wolf" and "woof" back and forth. Someone posted it here and I feel li

• I think the troll is actually Faith, not Woody :/

• Not trolling at all. You can look at the first four pages in this thread yourself and see that things have been removed/disappeared. I'd message the person I think put it up but I think they've been banned.

Also, why would I troll about something so dumb? I'm just looking for a video that was about this game and fit the humor theme of this thread.
    But anyway,,, since you don't seem to remember that's fine, I'm waiting for someone who will!

So thanks for your help :D

:? I sure don't. ... Oh.You think you're smart,troll,don't ya? Okay.I guess i'll just play along.

• Look, i'm sorry if i came off as rude there. I thought you were a troll because you've only created your account today, and your only comments were about this "wolf-woof" thing,and even your username...

Just... Sorry. I really can't help you, though.

Not trolling at all. You can look at the first four pages in this thread yourself and see that things have been removed/disappeared. I'd mes

• WolfWoo posted: »

Take it easy on me guys, I have an odd-ish request... A couple of weeks ago I was browsing (lurking) all up in this thread and I saw a vi

• Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're so awesome! I knew I wasn't too crazy! :P

Here you go http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/25ocsd/not-funny--gt-the-boy-who-cried

Sign in to comment in this discussion.