Meme and funny nonsense thread - The Wolf Among Us (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• LOL! Brutal but funny, Mary! Laughing like a tard for some reason! XD

• edited August 2014

Ooh got an idea.
    Alt text

Le Depressed Bigby used the ribbon trick.

Alt text

SUCCESS!

• edited August 2014

"I cut my own head off. That'll show you Mary!"

michael911 posted: »

Ooh got an idea. Le Depressed Bigby used the ribbon trick. SUCCESS!

• Yeah your description makes more sense. Here's an imaginary high five. Heh!

"I cut my own head off. That'll show you Mary!"

• Pinocchio wants some ass.

Alt text

• There's that guy right behind Bigby looking around like "...I shouldn't be here."

• Bad-Luck-Bigby. Rolls of the tongue.

• I know it's late, but that actually is pretty good! and, the comic is hilarious too!

Xcite posted: »

Hey I drew this myself :P Sorry if it's bad in any way, I'm still learning

• No, No, No! The trolls are Lily, and Holly!

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I think the troll is actually Faith, not Woody

• I swear I felt like

Alt text

and

Alt text

After beating TWAU. A beautiful experience.

• I was bored and made a few TWAU Hearthstone cards. :P Bigby is a bit OP, but whatever, he's the big bad wolf. :D

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

For those who are not familiar with Hearthstone mechanics:

Deathrattle: Perform the action when it dies.

Enrage: The action is active while the minion is damaged.

Taunt: Enemies must attack this minion.

Charge: Minions with charge can attack immediately. (Normally minions have to wait 1 turn after summoning till they can attack).

• Oooo, these are very unique, excellent job!

Pipas posted: »

I was bored and made a few TWAU Hearthstone cards. :P Bigby is a bit OP, but whatever, he's the big bad wolf. For thos

• Why do I see myselfs printing these out and playing on my college campus with the buds! XD How cool is this!

I was bored and made a few TWAU Hearthstone cards. :P Bigby is a bit OP, but whatever, he's the big bad wolf. For thos

• I've never even played this game or know jack on how it's played, and I already want a Bloody Mary card. 10/10, gimme!

• Lol so Bigby's gonna cook up Colin XD

bloop posted: »

Here at Bigby's we have special PORK!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

how to tell how pissed off TWAU characters are can be indicated by how much their eyebrows crawl towards the center of the face

source

• This is so good ;D

theonys posted: »

how to tell how pissed off TWAU characters are can be indicated by how much their eyebrows crawl towards the center of the face source

• That's all female character's eyebrows in game.

how to tell how pissed off TWAU characters are can be indicated by how much their eyebrows crawl towards the center of the face source

• Don't worry, I still love you Miss White.

• Alt text

YouTube subtitles can't decide.

• Careful there, I don't think Nerissa appreciates what you're insinuating.

Alt text

• edited August 2014

I'm surprised nobody mentioned how strange Bluebeard's hands positioning is in the scene by the Witching Well in ep5.

Alt text

You can see him standing like that with his hands in the air while he is talking which makes it painfully visible.

EDIT: New TWAU Gamer Poop is up:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x6Lbd2tEPs&list=UUlLFG4uDxke_oBkZ78ktEog

EDIT2: If I won't get banned for posting this video it will be a miracle.

• edited August 2014

Tons of users posted the first one and they didn't get banned, you should be fine. ;)

SkyAbove posted: »

I'm surprised nobody mentioned how strange Bluebeard's hands positioning is in the scene by the Witching Well in ep5. You can see him

• I laughed so hard at this XD

• One of my favorite and funniest moments while playing the game was:

Faith: 'You look like sh**!'

Bigby (excited): 'Wow! Tell me what you really think!'

• I know, but it should've been more creative than a dot. XD

Translation: Bump.

• Credit to @TomMartinHagen for these amazing quotes.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Such memorable quotes.

Lol, The Player one.

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to @TomMartinHagen for these amazing quotes.

• Yeah, Tom made them based off what people quoted in a thread, I was the one who came up with the player one, though my favorite is still the message one.

Such memorable quotes. Lol, The Player one.

• Yeah, I did these, but the quotes come from other users - I just combined them with pictures, TT style. And even though I created these, I still laugh whenever I see them. The Player one is actually my favorite one too, maybe because it perfectly describes the gameplay :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, Tom made them based off what people quoted in a thread, I was the one who came up with the player one, though my favorite is still the message one.

• Something I've made a long time ago.

Fair warning, might be slightly NSFW! (Although it's not graphic or whatever. I mean, Gamer Poop gets a free pass here, and TWAU is M rated anyway, so... :D )

Alt text

• Just what in the Hell is goin' on in the sixth picture? D:

Something I've made a long time ago. Fair warning, might be slightly NSFW! (Although it's not graphic or whatever. I mean, Gamer Poop gets a free pass here, and TWAU is M rated anyway, so... )

• to the sixth image

Alt text

I loved these! Nice, dude! :D

Something I've made a long time ago. Fair warning, might be slightly NSFW! (Although it's not graphic or whatever. I mean, Gamer Poop gets a free pass here, and TWAU is M rated anyway, so... )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.