Fables (the comics)

Hey, After playing episode 1 I got really interested in the world of this game and really want to know how Bigby's story goes on after the games. Anyone know where I can read the comic series (note: not really interested in Spin-offs and the like, just the main story)

Comments

• google fables dc download cbr comics?

• You can buy the trade paperbacks from online stores like Amazon - here's a good list of them. Stick to the Volumes if you can, that's probably the best way of doing things if you're not interested in the spin-offs.

Also, a quick heads up for everyone - please don't discuss where you can get them for free, since that would technically be piracy and we REALLY don't allow that sort of thing here.

• Buy the comics....

• And there is also the prequel, 1001 Nights of Snowfall, covering Bigby's history as well as how he met Snow, and based on the conversations of the game Faith.

• Luckily for new readers that's bundled in one of the deluxe editions. I think it's #4, but I am not positive.

LukaszB posted: »

And there is also the prequel, 1001 Nights of Snowfall, covering Bigby's history as well as how he met Snow, and based on the conversations of the game Faith.

• I just wish the deluxe editions where all out D:

Luckily for new readers that's bundled in one of the deluxe editions. I think it's #4, but I am not positive.

• Thanks, and I'm not worried about paying, just don't want to spend a hundred bucks on some "super ultra directors cut deluxe extravaganza eddition"
    Also, do you know whether or not the main series has ended or is it still on-going?

You can buy the trade paperbacks from online stores like Amazon - here's a good list of them. Stick to the Volumes if you can, that's probably

• Still going, but they'll end with issue #150.

Thanks, and I'm not worried about paying, just don't want to spend a hundred bucks on some "super ultra directors cut deluxe extravaganza eddition" Also, do you know whether or not the main series has ended or is it still on-going?

• Buy them, you ain´t gonna regret it ;)

• edited November 2013

I read an issue of the comic here and there, and to be honest i didn't really get into them. It was too kitschy and the world wasn't believable to me. But somehow, the world really works in the form Telltale gave it in the first game. My friend loves Fables though. The only thing i really remember from the comics that might apply to the game is that Toad is already dead in the comic story line.

• Thank you TellTale thank you for getting me into this series, I've loved every bit of it and it is currently helping with the wait for episode 2. I'm on Arabian nights (and days)

• Actually he is alive in the comics. Even though Flycatcher is a frog he never has a suit. Take a look at issue 26 before spreading false information.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.