My one problem with TWAU (Game and comic spoilers)

At the end of Episode 1, the big cliffhanger is Snow White's decapitated head. If anyone's read even one issue of Fables, they'd know that she wasn't killed before this, and therefore there's a good chance Faith wasn't killed either. Kinda throws a wrench into the whole dramatic aspect of the game.

Comments

• Even if the game is officially a prequel, the game and the comics have very little in common.

• I dont think that proves that Faith isnt dead. She is a weaker fable than Snow.

• edited November 2013

And Snow's ancestry is also something to look at for that matter. And makes her even stronger.

KCohere posted: »

I dont think that proves that Faith isnt dead. She is a weaker fable than Snow.

• Exactly...

KCohere posted: »

I dont think that proves that Faith isnt dead. She is a weaker fable than Snow.

• Well a very famous fable can come back alive after dying, but they aren't exactly the same as they used to be.

And remember that the Snow White from the game is quite a different character to the one from the comics....

Just an idea :p

• Power makes Snow be a bit snotty. Happened before the game and happens after, Grendel mentions it in the game as well.

Flog61 posted: »

Well a very famous fable can come back alive after dying, but they aren't exactly the same as they used to be. And remember that the Snow White from the game is quite a different character to the one from the comics.... Just an idea

Sign in to comment in this discussion.