TWAU nearly impossible to play with azerty keyboard

I just bought this game and it seems that it's impossible to change the controls. The problem is that I have an azerty keyboard. I tried to use alt + shift to switch between layouts, but that still doesn't solve the problem of the QTEs not corresponding with my keyboard.

Is this problem going to be solved or at least acknowledged at some point? Please just allow the player to change the controls.

Comments

• tronixtronix Telltale Alumni

There are no plans to add key re-mapping for azerty keyboards.

• edited January 2015

Sorry guys, but it's really a shame. It just means you don't do support to european people that buy your games.
    Part of what you eat, wear, play, drive, use is given to you by your european customers.
    YOU have to support your european customers. Period.
    Especially for such a basic thing as giving them a way to remap the keys that are using in the games.
    Customers don't have to adapt their OS configuration to the game. It's as simple as that.

Or if these customers are of no interest to you, give them games for free. Don't distribute your games in Europe and cut-off your revenues.
    Your games are great guys. But this lack of support is something very arrogant.

Happy new year from Paris.

tronix posted: »

There are no plans to add key re-mapping for azerty keyboards.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this may cause you. There may be a third-party key-remapping program that will allow you to remap the keys to the positions you prefer, and you should then be able to play the game successfully.

Sorry guys, but it's really a shame. It just means you don't do support to european people that buy your games. Part of what you eat, wear,

This discussion has been closed.