When will the killer actually be found?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

There's a lot up in the air at the end of Faith, but we do know that there's at least one killer in Fabletown. I'm not speculating as to who the killer is, but when she/he will be found.
Think about it: if all that has happened so far took place in just one Episode, how many murders can we expect? Say if there were three more to come in episodes two, three and four, that makes five murders. But it seems thay there just isn't enough Fables, or enough time to adequately develop enough personalities to justify five murders.
So my theory is that Bigby will catch the murderer of one, or both, of Snow and Faith, but realise thst there's a much greater scheme in operation.
Episode One was two and a half hours long. To spend another 8-10 hours just in pursuit of a serial killer, and possibly a copycat, seems a little bit too drawn out.
There's hundreds of different ways this can go, it's just so staggering! But does anybody have anything to add to, or discuss about, my theory?

Comments

• It's entirely possibly we'll find out the killer in the very next episode. Or it could be episode 5.

We just don't know.

• I don't believe we will know who the killer is until at least episode 4. Could we see him or her before then? Possibly.

• At any rate I'm positive that there will be a shift away from murders in the coming episodes.
    I think that the murder of Faith was to draw in Bigby, and noe Snow's death is used to bring the news of the killer to all of Fabletown. Even if the Mundy police hadn't found the head, if a member of the town council went missing, people would wonder why.
    There's no way Bigby can keep it all under wraps now. I think the killer has put fear into the people, so that phase is complete.

• I think we'll see all the suspects in the next 2 episodes, Bigby puts things together and finds out who the killer is in episode 4, and kills the killer without a trial in episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.