Wharf is the best 2d commercial game maker?

edited June 2008 in General Chat
Please also tell which game were made from them and is adobe creative suite 3 master collection software good for making cartoons for video game animation sequences and websites cause I have it.

Comments

• edited June 2008
    You were able to afford a 2500 dollar software suite but you don't know if it is good? That is a lot of money to drop on something you don't know anything about.
  • edited June 2008
    It says I need 1 GB of ram to use it.
  • edited June 2008
    You were able to afford a 2500 dollar software suite but you don't know if it is good? That is a lot of money to drop on something you don't know anything about.

So is that a no?
  • edited June 2008
    Whar is the best 2d commercial game maker?

Dunno, never tried Whar myself, but with a name like that, it can't be too bad!
  • edited June 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    Dunno, never tried Whar myself, but with a name like that, it can't be too bad!

It was supposed to be what.
  • edited June 2008
    Can somebody change whar to what?
  • edited June 2008
    This is more worse than the the homsar typo.
  • edited June 2008
    This trainwreck of a thread is amusing.
  • edited June 2008
    How do I change whar to what
  • edited June 2008
    You can't an admin has to. Your shame will stay on display for all to see until someone here has time.
  • edited June 2008
    You can't an admin has to. Your shame will stay on display for all to see until someone here has time.

Or when you click edit.
  • edited June 2008
    please tester scott
  • edited June 2008
    Please also tell which game were made from them and is adobe creative suite 3 master collection software good for making cartoons for video game animation sequences and websites cause I have it.

You mean you stole it!
  • edited June 2008
    When the title going to be changed.
  • edited June 2008
    When you confess to the feds
  • edited June 2008
    I did not steal it OK.
  • edited June 2008
    Change the wharf to what
  • edited June 2008
    But then the boats will have nothing to moor to.

Please, someone, think of the boats!
  • edited June 2008
    (..)is adobe creative suite 3 master collection software good for making cartoons for video game animation sequences and websites cause I have it.

it always depends what kind of cartoons you are planning to do. flash cartoons should be no problem. also postproduction of videomaterial should be good. if your planning to do 3d stuff you will probably be disappointed...or does adobe have 3d tool i don't know of?
    the problem is, that you seem to have only little experience with tools included in the cs3 or else you propably wouldn't ask..i guess.
    cs3 master contains roughly a dozen of programs and it will more than likely take you quite some time to get used to them. i'm not kiddin...you can do nearly everything with cs3...if you know how.
  • edited June 2008
    That's alot of giant manuals to read.
  • edited June 2008
    You were able to afford a 2500 dollar software suite...

Well, the "educational/student" version's quite a lot cheaper... ;)
  • edited June 2008
    ..but it's still not cheap. i found something around 500$. you shouldn't pay that much for something you don't know what to do with it. a guy i know bought a full version of flash some years ago, because someone told him that this would be the best tool to create websites. cost him around 250$ and he regrets it still...

... didn't adobe have trial version for all their products?
  • edited June 2008
    or When You Click Edit.

Lies!!
  • edited June 2008
    Lies!!

Your whole LIFE is a lie, Scott!
  • edited June 2008
    Your whole LIFE is a lie, Scott!

Well your intelligence is a lie. So there! Neener Neener pants on fire, means your a liar. :eek:
  • edited June 2008
    Well your intelligence is a lie. So there! Neener Neener pants on fire, means your a liar. :eek:

YOUR intelligence is a lie!Most books on America are lies!Who was the first leader of america?
  • edited June 2008
    Leader is quite the broad term. Leader in what sense? The President? The revolution? Are you talking about the continent or the United States? Your not being very specific. But I digress, for sadly we are very off topic and I must wash my hands of this thread.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    (Also, for what its worth, yes Adobe Creative Suite is a good software package for creating 2D game art.)
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    (Also, for what its worth, yes Adobe Creative Suite is a good software package for creating 2D game art.)

What for making 2d games?
  • edited June 2008
    Art, not a game, just some art for it.
  • edited June 2008
    Is turok 2d any good?
  • edited June 2008
    Depends on what kind of games you want to make.

For 2D adventure games i would suggest Visionaire I made a full tutorial for it.

There is also Wintermute, AGS (like old sierra games), Adventure maker and Lassie adventure studio (in flash)

For other kind of 2D games you can try Torque and Yoyo game maker 7
  • JaiJai
    edited June 2008
    Is turok 2d any good?

I dunno; Duke Nukem 3d is decent, though. Don't worry, the "3d" part is mostly a lie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.