Telltale is an official Playstation developer?

edited June 2008 in General Chat
Looking through Telltale's about page, I noticed the following interesting line:
Key Milestones and Accomplishments
  • [...]
  • Became official developer for Wii, Xbox 360, and PlayStation consoles, in addition to PC.
Time for some speculation on what they're going to do with that status. Now it's true that CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder came out for PS2 eventually, but that was a year and a half after the fact and, more importantly, was ported by an Ubisoft studio, not Telltale. (For some backup on that, see here and here.)
Sooo.... What say you: innocuous preparation or secret timetable?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    very interesting find

quite possible for the new franchises
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    It's nice to be certified. That doesn't mean we're making anything at the moment, though.

Also, good use of the "jump to conclusions" tag. I hope to see more of that around :)
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    It's nice to be certified. That doesn't mean we're making anything at the moment, though.

Also, good use of the "jump to conclusions" tag. I hope to see more of that around :)

you said that to s&m on wii how can we ever trust you......
  • edited June 2008
    it's simple...we can't. jake is playing with our minds all the time.
    on the other hand...telltale stating they aren't working on something and then doing it anyway is not really to our disadvantage. it's all a huge sceme to keep us entertained...and buying of course.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.