How I decided to play

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I guys Ive made a play though of the game you can find it here :)

Comments

• Awesome! I really enjoyed this.

• I love accents!

• Thanks guys glad you enjoyed it :) make sure you check out the other parts.

• Will do! When's part 4 going to be out?!

• you got my sub man

• Cool thank you :) part 4 should be out this week. I've just got to render it all.

• So glad you didn't give Faith the money. lol to all the people who thought it was a good idea to give all their cash to a prostitute.

• edited November 2013

I JUST WANT TO SAY "DAMN YOU!" TO TELLTALE AHEAD OF TIME FOR WHEN THEY INEVITABLY TURN THIS DECISION AGAINST ME. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TURN MY KINDNESS AGAINST ME?! I THOUGHT WE PLAYED GAMES TO ESCAPE REALITY!!

So glad you didn't give Faith the money. lol to all the people who thought it was a good idea to give all their cash to a prostitute.

• apparently someone didn't agree with you, but i thought you know what a sheriff can't be seen paying a prostitute lol

• Haha yer but this is why you have to love telltale games ;)

I JUST WANT TO SAY "DAMN YOU!" TO TELLTALE AHEAD OF TIME FOR WHEN THEY INEVITABLY TURN THIS DECISION AGAINST ME. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TURN MY KINDNESS AGAINST ME?! I THOUGHT WE PLAYED GAMES TO ESCAPE REALITY!!

• I gave my cash because I liked her. I called her a working girl. Bifkin on the other hand can go...

So glad you didn't give Faith the money. lol to all the people who thought it was a good idea to give all their cash to a prostitute.

• Why not? Bigby wasnt going to get arrested for soliciting. He's the sheriff.

• I just felt like it didn't fit in with his character. Apparently I was in the minority though. I'm guessing you decided to give her the cash?

KCohere posted: »

Why not? Bigby wasnt going to get arrested for soliciting. He's the sheriff.

• Yes, I did. It was Bigby doing a kindness for someone he just saw being beaten for no reason, and knowing she had to see her pimp and was probably going to get beaten again by him, I wanted to help her. I admired Faith. Prostitute or no, she was a strong lady. She wasnt trashy or anything, she was just trying to do what she had to to get by.

Ryew101 posted: »

I just felt like it didn't fit in with his character. Apparently I was in the minority though. I'm guessing you decided to give her the cash?

• edited November 2013

I can see where you're coming from there. I feel like she would have still been beaten by her pimp though as it still wasn't the full amount of cash

KCohere posted: »

Yes, I did. It was Bigby doing a kindness for someone he just saw being beaten for no reason, and knowing she had to see her pimp and was prob

Sign in to comment in this discussion.