The Walking Dead 'Game of the Year' Edition is in stores now

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Game of the Year Edition is now in stores across North America and Europe! It's available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

This special edition of Season One also includes the critically acclaimed post-season 400 Days episode, as well as access to behind the scenes content and the original score.

The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition

It's busy times indeed here at Telltale HQ as we prepare for the upcoming premiere of The Walking Dead: Season Two... more news on that in the coming weeks!

Comments

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited November 2013

Well, at least they didn't use soon, or very soon this time.

• How about The Walking Dead season 2 release date now? Or release the game.

• Don't worry. Remember that Telltale only have about four weeks left to release both the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two, and the second episode of The Wolf Among Us. I'm sure we'll get the game in one to two weeks, as they have to leave a gap between the releases to not release them on top of each other.

Kenny- posted: »

How about The Walking Dead season 2 release date now? Or release the game.

• WTH WHEN DOES TWD COME OUT ITS POST TO COME OUT THIS MONTH BUT I HOPE IT DOES NOT COME OUT NEXT WEEK COME OUT TOMORROW.

• News in the coming weeks means it's definitely not coming out in November and we'll be lucky if it comes out in December...

• Patience people, good things come to those who wait, give telltale some time to work, just got remove the bugs and add a few more dashes of drama and suspense. We all fell in love with the first season, we are bound to do so with season two, even if its a long haul wait, even I want to see how Clem survives on her own. Telltale will deliver what the fans want !!

• Any plan to provide the dvd for season one to the one that bought the game digitally from you like you did in the past. Previous customers will need to buy the game again if the want the physical copy, the extras and the original score.

• i predict season 2 ep 1 will be released December Friday the 13th

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited November 2013

Looks like Telltale won't release anything until next month from what Job Stauffer said on Twitter. If lucky early December, or worst case very late December.

@puzzlebox , could you please explain why you first make the situation look bright with your "coming very soon" messages, and now you guys just pushed us an entire month back. Can we even trust it'll come before christmas or will that be another lie too? If this will keep up The Walking Dead: Season Two will be the last game I buy from Telltale. I'm done being mistreated by their "radio silence", and unclear predictions. Some of us feel cheated to pre-order the game that early when we still don't have much to go on.

• well im pissed becuase its post to come out this fhuckin month and now TJ3026 IS SYING COMING WEEKS FHUQ, HOW LONGER

Patience people, good things come to those who wait, give telltale some time to work, just got remove the bugs and add a few more dashes of dr

• YH SEE WTF COME OUT

FreddeN93 posted: »

Looks like Telltale won't release anything until next month from what Job Stauffer said on Twitter. If lucky early December, or worst case ver

• Respectably, I as a fan am tired of all the "coming soon" or "release date info will be released in the coming weeks" or "it will be coming out on this date" and it doesn't. Either give an exact release date as to when episodes are coming out or don't say anything at all.

I would have thought Telltale learned from Season 1 mistakes...I guess not.

• Right below the photograph up above it says 'More news on that in the coming weeks.' That means we're getting news in the coming weeks. Not the actual game. So honestly, I have no idea when this game will get released. My gut feeling says not this year.

shadow9102 posted: »

well im pissed becuase its post to come out this fhuckin month and now TJ3026 IS SYING COMING WEEKS FHUQ, HOW LONGER

• hey, in the FAQ they say before Christmas so I'm guessing somewhere in december(more like around the 24th to tell the truth)

Respectably, I as a fan am tired of all the "coming soon" or "release date info will be released in the coming weeks" or "it will be coming ou

• I see what you did there, but jokes apart I'm betting around the 24th

eveysolara posted: »

i predict season 2 ep 1 will be released December Friday the 13th

• well unless the push the date back, the FAQ says before chrsitmas...

TJ3046 posted: »

Right below the photograph up above it says 'More news on that in the coming weeks.' That means we're getting news in the coming weeks. Not th

• On steam is says its coming out in December.

shadow9102 posted: »

WTH WHEN DOES TWD COME OUT ITS POST TO COME OUT THIS MONTH BUT I HOPE IT DOES NOT COME OUT NEXT WEEK COME OUT TOMORROW.

This discussion has been closed.