Really bad performance issues

I just downloaded The WolfAmong Us off of Xbox Live. I really love the game, so thank you! But I must say, I am having terrible, at times game breaking performance issues. Really bad slow down during most animation sequences, freezing, horrible load times where the spinning timer freezes completely for up to 20 seconds or so. During the first action sequence I nearly could not complete it because of so much freezing, I was unable to get the button prompts in time, as the freezing would have to catch up with the action. I tried restarting the xbox360 several times, disconnecting internet. The performance issues continue. Please help!

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Minor hitching during autosaves and loading can be experienced with the game, but hitches during action sequences and regular gameplay are abnormal. Please make sure you have adequate space on your hard drive (at least 10% free). If you continue to experience hitching, this may indicate a greater problem with your system, most likely the hard drive itself.

This discussion has been closed.