Who could be a Main Suspect?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

I think a suspect that has something to do with the story could be the ginger guy that Snow ran into in the hallway. Why is he the cab driver and why did he get hit by the couch that fell when chasing Tweedle Dee and why was he there? And in the video of next time on The Wolf Among Us, Bigby says "serial killer" and Crane says that it is one of them. The ginger guy does work there so it could be him. Who do you think might be a big part of the story? Alt text Alt text

Comments

• possible though i think that guy whos been away has something to do with it what was his name

• I think you're talking about Bluebeard. Bigby said that he could be a suspect.

Lord_zasca posted: »

possible though i think that guy whos been away has something to do with it what was his name

• Yes thank yo! Someone else shares my theory! I also noticed him in the hallway while I entered Ihcabod's office, and he was wearing the same color fabric on his shirt as the piece of fabric on the ground, he could have easily covered it up with his jacket. Seems a little too obvious and they might make us think it's him later on and end up being someone else, or they will see this post and change it. :P

• Nice catch, I didn't catch the fabric part.

MapleMoose posted: »

Yes thank yo! Someone else shares my theory! I also noticed him in the hallway while I entered Ihcabod's office, and he was wearing the same c

• Personally, I don't think searching for who did it is worth it and Telltale's reveal will be much more exciting and shocking than anything we can dig up.

• You are right about Telltale's reveal, but I'm not trying to find who did this because it would spoil it for me and others. It's just that how can you see this and not think it's suspicious. You see this guy almost everywhere. I'm trying to say he might have something to do with the story because TTG put him in for some reason that we don't know yet.

Personally, I don't think searching for who did it is worth it and Telltale's reveal will be much more exciting and shocking than anything we can dig up.

• Yeah, I definitely agree. I meant no disrespect.

JalenSky posted: »

You are right about Telltale's reveal, but I'm not trying to find who did this because it would spoil it for me and others. It's just that how

• edited November 2013

It's ok you didn't mean any. I appreciate it. And thx for commenting it really helps

Yeah, I definitely agree. I meant no disrespect.

• I think TTG are going to use the stats for whomever the least people voiced as who they think did it(when talking to Snow in the cab) and put them to use... I'm not saying that they'll be the killer, but TellTale are probably going to do something with those stats... maybe make some characters seem more suspicious, or less suspicious?

• I agree because I think that some of the littlest things will play a big role in The Wolf Among Us.

I think TTG are going to use the stats for whomever the least people voiced as who they think did it(when talking to Snow in the cab) and put

• Maybe the ginger guy is involved in the murders but I have a strong feeling that the story is going to be a lot more complicated than that.I believe that we haven't seen the killer yet or maybe it's someone that we wouldn't suspect.I wouldn't be surprised if there were several people involved,a kind of conspiration maybe.A group of people that hate Bigby and feel let down by the "system" that Snow talks about in the taxi.But then,why would they want to kill a prostitute?

JalenSky posted: »

I agree because I think that some of the littlest things will play a big role in The Wolf Among Us.

• I agree with everything you said. I just don't think Faith is a prostitute because that's what Bigby thought she was.

Mary5 posted: »

Maybe the ginger guy is involved in the murders but I have a strong feeling that the story is going to be a lot more complicated than that.I b

• I think that the littlest thing lead to another which could be a big part in the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.