Canon and Theories

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Okay, so this game is supposed to be canon but yet they had Snow's head on the steps of where Bigby lives. I think that they (TellTale) did a good job on unpredictability but those who have read the comics know that Snow is alive in the comics. The title of the first episode is "Smoke and Mirrors" possibly saying that this is all an illusion. I am not the biggest fan the idea but I can't think of one other than someone who takes the bodies of people unless Headless Horsemen did it. Also, did Beast have a reason to be there? I think that he saw Beauty go toward there to the police because I think that she will be a dirty cop (possibly hired by BlueBeard? I mean it did look like he was mayor after something happens(?) to Crane in "A Crooked Mile") that helps the killer by getting rid of evidence on who could have done it.

Anyway, what does anyone else think? I personally want to know who has the bodies, but what are your guys' ideas?

Comments

• Crane is not the mayor, he is just filling in for King Cole while he is away. I think Bluebeard was just in his office. Not sure why Beauty was there, but I think that Beast was there looking for her because that building is also apartments so he might have thought that she was visiting someone.

• Oh sorry, my bad. But even if that is the case, I would like to believe Bluebeard didn't just sneak in, I think that he is working with someone that has some sort of connection to someone in charge possibly Crane gets blackmailed by B.Beard because he saw him calling the mundies (police) or the Tweedles (I want to believe the redheads are Tweedles in Glamour). Just some theories, but I am sure there are many flaws in this.

Crane is not the mayor, he is just filling in for King Cole while he is away. I think Bluebeard was just in his office. Not sure why Beauty wa

• Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to poke holes in your theory, just trying to help fill you in on some things. I don't think that BlueBeard is directly involved in the murders, but that does not mean that he isn't planing to or hasn't already done something horrible. The Tweedles are most likely involved, but who hired them remains a mystery. As for the red haired guy I'm leaning more towards this theory: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51167/the-killer-investigation-hard-evidence-found

Sign in to comment in this discussion.