New screenshot for The Walking Dead: Season Two

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

A little something for fans ferverently waiting for The Walking Dead: Season Two! A familiar face returns in the premiere episode All That Remains, releasing later this month.

Clem & Omid

Comments

• Omid is back! I think everyone can be happy about this.

Now, that is Gil's pitstop in the background. I have a feeling I might regret having everyone go to the settlement.

• yes !!!!! Omid is back :) i cannot wait for the premier

• Thank God he is ok. Couple things though

Gils Pitstop was first introduced in 400 days near or at the drug store (Macon).
    Outside the pitstop was the prison bus which was abandoned in Vince Story
    Because this takes place after "No Time Left" Omid was last seen in Savannah
    Savannah is considered a long way away if it takes about 2 days to get there by train
    You are telling me that Omid walked or drove all the way to or outside Macon with or without Clementine on his side.
    And Kenny's fate will be revealed.

This will be a darn good one! Can't Wait

• yeh,hope they release it on time, and we don't have to wait another month or so

• ¡FUCK YEAH!

• Don't worry. Job's tweet says "this month". And they can't launch on the Christmas week. So that puts Season Two in the span of December 3 to December 20. Less than three weeks from today. But like Vainamoinen predicts I think we might see a release on December 13.

Bigbad-wolf posted: »

yeh,hope they release it on time, and we don't have to wait another month or so

• I hope there will be Christa with Omid :/ Because Omid is like kid sometimes XD

• Does anyone else think that this screenshot is from the beginning of the episode, and that Omid and Clementine get separated? I keep thinking that part of the first episode will play out like the S2 trailer, Clementine scared of others because she doesn't have someone to watch over her.

• It wouldn't surprise me. I'm mostly curious when the game will take place. (Before or After the 400 Day mark of the outbreak.)

Noble posted: »

Does anyone else think that this screenshot is from the beginning of the episode, and that Omid and Clementine get separated? I keep thinking

• I hope Clem and Omid don't run into Nasty Nate!!! Just kidding, I hope they do. Nate was my favorite part of 400 days.

• edited December 2013

Nate was hmm.. Too weird... I don't want to see Clem scared, because Nate, open Car's window to see Walker ._. ( Like he did with Russell )

EDIT: + I don't want him because, he would do the same what he did with Russell in Gas Station ( Kill them or leave ._. )

jayf1sh posted: »

I hope Clem and Omid don't run into Nasty Nate!!! Just kidding, I hope they do. Nate was my favorite part of 400 days.

• Yeah. If we for whatever reason run into Nate I'll be sure to leave as soon as I can.

• I will do the same.

FreddeN93 posted: »

Yeah. If we for whatever reason run into Nate I'll be sure to leave as soon as I can.

• Yas! Omid is back!

• Would rather not had this spoiler or is that just me?

• likely after, but that's just my guess.

It wouldn't surprise me. I'm mostly curious when the game will take place. (Before or After the 400 Day mark of the outbreak.)

• Come on, half of us already knew this guy would return along with his girlfriend, it was there as plain as day, say that I am wrong that, no one else did not see this guy coming back?

Serialver posted: »

Would rather not had this spoiler or is that just me?

• omid is taking clementine back to the pitstop where they were staying too find krista and the baby dead.

• I would recruit him as my bodayguard :3

FreddeN93 posted: »

Yeah. If we for whatever reason run into Nate I'll be sure to leave as soon as I can.

• Badass Nate is badass. Like!

jayf1sh posted: »

I hope Clem and Omid don't run into Nasty Nate!!! Just kidding, I hope they do. Nate was my favorite part of 400 days.

• Dude, Nate is a psycho - Vince is a badass.

Karaj posted: »

Badass Nate is badass. Like!

• So? Vince is boring like hell and has nothing badass about him. Nate has more interesting character.

ViralType posted: »

Dude, Nate is a psycho - Vince is a badass.

This discussion has been closed.