DVD Covers of older games?

edited June 2008 in General Chat
Hi there!

Since there are so many gamers from the golden days of adventure games hanging around here, I was wondering whether one of you knew a place on the internet where there are DVD covers available for older games that only appeared in card-board boxes (like, for example, my games of King's Quest IV, Police Quest II or the whole Lucasarts Games palette...)

I would like to convert them to DVD format and put them on the shelf, which should look really cool (at least to me :) )

Anybody know anything about that?

Cheers,
Kord

Comments

• edited June 2008
    There was someone on the forums who made a Hit the Road DVD cover.
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    There was someone on the forums who made a Hit the Road DVD cover.

laserschwert did
  • edited June 2008
    Poke around in this thread for a bunch of LucasArts Adventure Game DVD covers from several creators;

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=115644
  • edited June 2008
    Cool, thanks for the link.

I was very excited by Laserschwert's cover art of Sam and Max Hit the Road, I have it in my DVD shelf next to the Season One box.

Does anyone know whether Laserschwert finished his Art collection? It would be really cool to have them all in the shelf...:p
  • edited June 2008
    What exactly is my "art collection"?
  • edited June 2008
    sorry i was meelWORM that did the dvd cover of Hit the road, I was thinking of something else
    meelWORM wrote: »
    Original logos are on the back. I consider both games part of the 'Sam & Max' series ;)
    I tried it briefly with the map in place of the black areas, but I didn't like how it was looking.

I understand your situation, but I don't feel its appropriate for me to share the original scan.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! Here is the 300dpi image, just print it off at 100%
    http://www.meelworm.com/stuff/snmhtrdvdcase005.zip

snmhtrdvdcase005s.jpg
  • edited June 2008
    We both did and posted them in THIS thread.
  • edited June 2008
    We both did and posted them in THIS thread.

sorry again i got really confused as i was sure you made one and only looked at the 1st 2 pages
Sign in to comment in this discussion.