______ Isn't Dead, Here's Why

edited December 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

This is why I don't think Donkeyskin or Snow are dead. Remember when you use the mirror to locate Faith? and it says something about powerful magic obscuring her location? Because she's dead, right?

Well, the thing is, you were able to see her father, who is also dead.

Snow died the same way.

Comments

• edited December 2013

[removed]

• I think you're right..good vision!

• edited December 2013

• 'Girl with a coat' and Snow are dead. But Faith isn`t.

• SPOLIER>>>>>IF YOU DONT KNOW THE STORY OR HAVENT READ ANY FABLES, DO NOT READ FURTHER. IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRISED, DO NOT READ THIS, IT WILL JUST PISS YOU OFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's impossible for Snow to be dead. She is too powerful to kill because of all the mundies that are familiar with her story. Also, this game is cannon. Faith is a goner I think. For everyone to be "fake dead" would be too close to the Rose Red storyline.

• Being that this is a fantasy-noir, and we have received several hints towards a decapitation-themed killer (Woodsman, Headless Horseman, Bluebeard...), and that the bodies have yet to be recovered, I do believe that there is a possibility that both Faith and Snow may not be doomed, but also that they are in a bad situation.

If this is some magic spell, then it may be possible to reverse it, provided that Bigby tracks down their bodies. If this is some kind of illusion, then Faith and Snow may not be dead... but being held at some other location as part of some elaborate conspiracy, probably against the Fabletown government.

Likewise, someone on the forum mentioned that "these lips are sealed" has letters that can be re-arranged to form the word "headless"...which supports some kind of magic spell, but also leaves a lot of letters that don't make sense.

• Guys, play nice. First warning.

• Further comic spoilers:

Actually, it's not impossible for Snow to have been killed in this episode.

Remember, the strongest Fables come back to life after being killed, albeit with slightly different personalities (and the Snow in the comics is quite different to the one in the game).

• Further comic spoilers:

Actually, it's not impossible for Snow to have been killed in this episode.

Remember, the strongest Fables come back to life after being killed, albeit with slightly different personalities (and the Snow in the comics is quite different to the one in the game).

• My personal belief is that Faith's head was really the head of Holly's sister glamoured to look like Faith.

• Ohhh! That is an interesting theory. Very nice.

Flog61 posted: »

My personal belief is that Faith's head was really the head of Holly's sister glamoured to look like Faith.

• One Trophy of Episode 2 writes about Sister Business and Steam already has a Picture with it. And it shows Holly and most likely her Sister. So she might appearing though.

Flog61 posted: »

My personal belief is that Faith's head was really the head of Holly's sister glamoured to look like Faith.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.