I Would Like My Money Back Please

I paid for the season pass for the Wolf Among Us series and I'm not satisfied with my purchase. Clearly no explanation is required; just as no explanation has been given for why the game hasn't been released. Hopefully an Admin or moderator sees this and responds.

Comments

• TTG usually releases episodes every 1-2 months and 2 months have not passed yet. I guess this episode style games are not for you. Hope you will get your money back.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2013

I'm hoping that we'll have some new info on Smoke & Mirrors by the end of this upcoming week. We haven't forgotten that people are looking forward to that one too!

Puzzlebox said in the Episode 2 waiting thread to expect news on Episode 2 later this week, I recall.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2013

As gupy01 said, the game's release is still within Telltale's usual release schedule, as is stated in the unofficial FAQ.

Telltale's games are really developed episodically, as they are developed as they are made, and are worked on right up until the day of release, which is why it takes between one and two months to release episodes.

I suggest you just be patient, as Telltale's head of public relations has implied on twitter that the game is releasing in December (and realize that each release after that will release between one and two months apart, as this is usual for Telltale's episodic game releases). If you still want a refund, I'm afraid I can't help you directly as moderators are only volunteers, not employees. You'll have to e-mail support@telltalegames.com to get help with that.

• edited December 2013

I wasn't planning on continuing with TWAU until the whole season was out, anyway. But if episode two isnt released tomorrow, im going to ask my season pass be refunded. I would suggest others do the same. Why should anyone pay up front for that?

• Because it's still cheaper.

flymoefly posted: »

I wasn't planning on continuing with TWAU until the whole season was out, anyway. But if episode two isnt released tomorrow, im going to ask my season pass be refunded. I would suggest others do the same. Why should anyone pay up front for that?

• She said UPDATE she didn't say RELEASING

flymoefly posted: »

This discussion has been closed.