Has Handsome Jacks voice changed? / Answer: NO

Or is it just me?

Comments

• I don't think so. Not sure though...

• Honestly, I have no idea. I've played pretty much the intro to Borderlands one, as I quickly became Bored...Erlands. Ha. Ha ha. There was one cool guy, but he hung himself. Poor blind dude.

• I don't know i don't hear a huge difference but maybe it's nothing.

Omid posted: »

I don't think so. Not sure though...

• His voice did change, and that was one of the first things i noticed. Won't affect his wicked personality though.

• Ah thanks, hopefully this voice actor will be as great as the last one!

SomGuye posted: »

His voice did change, and that was one of the first things i noticed. Won't affect his wicked personality though.

• I wouldn't say it's totally out of the question that Dameon Clarke will return for this game. I mean, this was just one simple very spontaneous preliminary mini-announcement-teaser-trailer-thingie, that doesn't say much about Telltale's commitment to get the original voice actor back.

Voice acting for the actual episodes is probably more than two thirds of a year away. Plenty of time to do some schedulin', don't you think?

Hershel posted: »

Ah thanks, hopefully this voice actor will be as great as the last one!

• I never thought of it that way, hopefully he does return because i don't think anybody could replace him.

Vainamoinen posted: »

I wouldn't say it's totally out of the question that Dameon Clarke will return for this game. I mean, this was just one simple very spontaneou

• I hope the original voice actor returns as well. He was great as Jack!!!

Hershel posted: »

I never thought of it that way, hopefully he does return because i don't think anybody could replace him.

• That he was.

Omid posted: »

I hope the original voice actor returns as well. He was great as Jack!!!

• harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni

That was absolutely Dameon in the trailer. :)

• Oh, i thought he sounded different, it's good to have confirmation that it's him though!

That was absolutely Dameon in the trailer.

• We dont even know if Jack is still alive in this game. Maybe it is set after Borderlands 2. ;)

• edited December 2013

Awesome! He plays jack so well!

• Thread title updated. ;)

• Thanks Vain, I didn't even think on updating it.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Thread title updated.

• Well he is in the trailer so i'd say it's set between borderlands 1 and 2.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

We dont even know if Jack is still alive in this game. Maybe it is set after Borderlands 2.

• Or that's one of Jack's body doubles.

We dont even know if Jack is still alive in this game. Maybe it is set after Borderlands 2.

• He's Hyperion staff, Hyperion builds the New-U machines, it's an easy way to explain how Jack's back.

• I don't think there's a new voice actor for Handsome Jack, he sounds the same. Maybe it's because in the first game, you usually hear him over the ECHO, so the sound has a little 'fuzzy' effect over it, and in this trailer, we can hear him without that effect?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.