Tales from the Borderlands Unofficial FAQ (Read before posting!)

2»

Comments

• Even if you are not familiar with Borderlands, you can play this game and be completely fine. :)

There is a brief cut-scene filling you in with various plot details from some of the Borderlands universe during the first minute or so of Episode 1, and that is all you need for the story.

Luminoth posted: »

How familiar does a person need to be with the Borderlands game series into to be able to get into the story of this game? I ask this becaus

• The waiting game is getting boring now I wish telltale games would give us a release window so from November from when episode 1 came out to April or something like that

• Never played Borderlands before, missing some info but I am sure it will be filled in along the way. Totally enjoyable game.

Something of a logical question from me, which would also apply to Game of Thrones... if you haven't played any of the previous Borderlands ga

• Who is Athena?

• Thank you

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Athena

• When i try to play it doesnt work, the screen is black. Like i can hear what is going on and my choices will show up but the screen is dark, at the main menue i can see play episodes and all the other options but the rest is just black and j cant see the characters. I bought all the episodes also but unfortunatly since i couldnt see the screen i didnt know that the loot could only be unlocked on steam with the ios. I bought the game on my iphone 4 (i have over version 7) hopeing to be able to play and bought all the episodes to get the heads for my xbox 360 but now im realizing that i should have just bought the tales from borderlands for my xbox and tall these problems would go away... I hope

• Well everyone can have their opinion about the game itself but hey donmike, you tried to see full inside the characters?

donmike84 posted: »

The waiting game is getting boring now I wish telltale games would give us a release window so from November from when episode 1 came out to April or something like that

• Will there be a season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands. Bring back Rhys and Fiona but bring in new characters from the old games. Bring Gaige

• PLEASE TellTale I PROMISE I will buy tales from borderlands again on my ps4 just PLEASE let me restore purchase on my phone. I dont have ANY room left on my phone.

• Will there be a season 2,or is it still unknown?The end left many questions...

• Can you translate the subtitles on italian ?

• Yeah, and in french, it should be nice because we can't add fans subtitles work on PS4.. And anyway, all buyers subtitles languages must be a priority before developing new game story.. We are hurt to be not considered. Seriously.

• I love this game. I can't wait for more Rhys and Fiona!!

• Ragazzi voglio chiedervi se tales from the borderlands uscira anche per ps vita perche ho letto su internet che "TBA l'episodio 1 avviare nel 2016" mentre per le altre console gia e uscito nel 2014. ora voglio chiedervi se uscira si o no

• you need to update number 10. it states the following in reference to the game:

It's also available on PlayStation Vita, Android and Kindle.

Tales from the Borderlands is not available for the PlayStation Vita, nor has it ever been. It was described as being in development for the Vita by Sony at E3 in 2014 (yes, two years ago), but it was never released.

• I fixed that and also updated some of the older FAQ questions to make them present tense instead of referencing old panels/magazine articles that first confirmed details about the game.

SonyVita posted: »

you need to update number 10. it states the following in reference to the game: It's also available on PlayStation Vita, Android and K

• At this point I feel stupid asking, because the answer is probably here somewhere, but will there be a season two for tales of the borderlands?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.