Announcing 'Tales from the Borderlands' and a new episodic game series based on 'Game of Thrones'

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Surprise! During an action-packed Saturday at VGX in Los Angeles, we finally got to reveal a couple of new projects Telltale will be working on in 2014.

First off, we're partnering up with our friends at Gearbox Software and 2K to create an all-new episodic game series, Tales from the Borderlands. More details to come later in 2014, but for now, check out this announcement trailer for a taste of what's about to go down on Pandora...

Also due to premiere in 2014 is our episodic game series based on the epic drama Game of Thrones, developed in partnership with HBO. Announcement trailer below!

To keep up to date with the latest developments, stay tuned to the blog here, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our channel on YouTube, and 'Like' our Telltale Games and Tales from the Borderlands pages on Facebook.

Lots of exciting stuff set to happen next year! Can't wait to share it all with you guys.

Comments

• WOW......looking forward to Games Of Thrones :)

• What game is coming first Game of thrones or Borderlands?

• Probably Borderlands, because they got actual game footage, whereas the Game of Thrones video got nothing, just a montage of random pictures and text.

What game is coming first Game of thrones or Borderlands?

• So excited to see how TTG will put these games together;especially, the Game of Thrones. I have the utmost faith that TTG can produce an awesome story driven game out of it.

• The new line up looks cool. I don't currently watch/read Game of Thrones, but I might have to fix that soon.

• Can't wait for Game of Thrones!!! :D

• My girlfriend will make sweet love to me if I buy her the Game of Thrones one. Please make it by tomorrow thankssss ;D

• Are these two game series coming to android?

• I truly have no idea but that idea is gold. I'd buy it.

Are these two game series coming to android?

This discussion has been closed.