Wanna be Vault Hunter Discussion thread

So lets discuss our want-to-be Vault hunters shall we?

First of we have what I assume to be Fioona (says that on wanted poster) Who seems to some wort of banker and pacifst perhaps? (poster also says Quakery)

And then we have our unnamed Cyborg off in the corner with The Hyprion arm

Discuss what you guys think about these characters

Comments

• edited December 2013

Alt text

Heres a picture for anyone that hasn't seen the trailer yet.

• I think we will be playing as Fiona.

Hershel posted: »

• or maybe we swap between both.

Sejborg posted: »

I think we will be playing as Fiona.

• edited December 2013

I haven't been following the game's lore so much, but is it possible the cyborg is the Mechromancer's father?

• Lol your guess is as good as mine.....But I Highly doubt ti judging by how young he looks

also just because someone has a robot arm they need to marry people who have robot arms and have children who have robot arms? Sounds pretty presumptuous to me ;)

Wuzhles posted: »

I haven't been following the game's lore so much, but is it possible the cyborg is the Mechromancer's father?

• Maybe we'll get to choose between both at the beginning? or swap between them throughout the game

• edited December 2013

It looks like these two are the villains in the game, not the people you are playing. Marcus seems a little afraid of them, and he says you guys "aren't vault hunters". Plus the guy has a hyprion symbol on his jacket, which is probably the sign of a bad guy. It may take place between Boarderlands 1 and 2, maybe its the story of how hyprion gained all this power from the end of Boarderlands to the beginning of Boarderlands 2

• Or maybe this is a two player telltale game. The players fighting with each other.

or maybe we swap between both.

• coop telltale game split screen for next gen? Fuk yes

• I highgly doubt telltale would show its antagonists in its tralier rather than its Main charcters

Also they arent supposed to be vault hunters....thats also kind of the discussion title......

Not to mention (forget who it was at the VGX) told us that they arent Vault hunters but they are still trying to do what the vault hunters are doing

Also not all people from Hyperion are bad. If you worked at Hyperion I doubt you wouldn't jump on the chance to rebel if Handsome Jack was your boss

DAVESETT posted: »

It looks like these two are the villains in the game, not the people you are playing. Marcus seems a little afraid of them, and he says you gu

• Please stop assuming that this game is going to be co op

Its a telltale game there will NOT be Co-op

Wyatt#1 posted: »

coop telltale game split screen for next gen? Fuk yes

• 2 player telltale game? seems legit.....

Harpadarpa posted: »

Or maybe this is a two player telltale game. The players fighting with each other.

• I know. I wish... DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS!

2 player telltale game? seems legit.....

• edited December 2013

well look at Mad Moxxi she had a lot of kids and well:Alt text
    shes pretty young and good if you know what i mean .

Lol your guess is as good as mine.....But I Highly doubt ti judging by how young he looks also just because someone has a robot arm they ne

• I Just got into Borderlands 2, and just beat Episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us (Loved it, btw). I'm really looking forward to this!

• Lul Moxxis a Cougar

That Possibility of This New Vault hunter Being Jack and Moxxi's Love child is a very intresting concept

papai46 posted: »

well look at Mad Moxxi she had a lot of kids and well: shes pretty young and good if you know what i mean .

• Im exicted for this just like for GoT game. I just honestly hoping it'll be same type of game like TWD and TWOU (comic-graphed adventure + making decisions etc.) Pls make it real TT :)

• hopefully i can shoot shit

• if you go into this thinking that its going to be an FPS you are going to be vastly Disappointed

Wyatt#1 posted: »

hopefully i can shoot shit

• I think a 2 player adventure game in the neo-Telltale style would be a fascinating experiment. And it would sorta make sense for Borderlands, right?

I know. I wish... DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS!

• THe guy in backround seems like badass

• I thought this myself, actually. It was a funny thought to think of my best friend and I with completely clashing personalities responding to the Borderlands characters.

Or maybe this is a two player telltale game. The players fighting with each other.

• Interesting. However, I don't really agree with the two shown being villains. After all, Handsome Jack is trying to get them to do something that they shouldn't be doing.

DAVESETT posted: »

It looks like these two are the villains in the game, not the people you are playing. Marcus seems a little afraid of them, and he says you gu

• Exactly. Too bad it would be insane to execute.

I thought this myself, actually. It was a funny thought to think of my best friend and I with completely clashing personalities responding to the Borderlands characters.

• I'd hope so.

I think a 2 player adventure game in the neo-Telltale style would be a fascinating experiment. And it would sorta make sense for Borderlands, right?

• Agreed

Why show the antagonists instead of the people you will be playing as?

Interesting. However, I don't really agree with the two shown being villains. After all, Handsome Jack is trying to get them to do something that they shouldn't be doing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.