Max or a rabbid who would win

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Who do you think would win?

Comments

• ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Win at what? Scrabble?
  • edited June 2008
    I think Parcheesi. Is that how you spell that?
  • edited June 2008
    Max.

I despise the rabbids. They ruined the Rayman series with their party games. :(
  • edited June 2008
    Max. Why you might say? Why not?
  • edited June 2008

I don't think the Rabbids are bad characters as such, they've just been overused. Raving Rabbids was originally going to be platformer, but they changed their plans when they heard about the Wii and its controller.
    The Wii killed the Rayman franchise ):<

Also, voting Max. Because of too many reasons.
  • edited June 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »

1.Max is violent and could probably kill the rabbid.
    2.Max has a Luger.Rabbid's plunger will NOT HELP.EDIT:Then again, one rabbid had a club, but he may end up like the bandit swordsman from Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
  • edited June 2008
    In a game of slaps?
  • edited June 2008
    Max would win easily as the Rabbid would get beat up, with the possible exception if it was a Lee-Harvey Rabbid.
  • edited June 2008
    Wow, one vote for rabbid...
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Wow, one vote for rabbid...

I know! Max would totally win the Nobel Prize.
  • edited June 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    I don't think the Rabbids are bad characters as such, they've just been overused. Raving Rabbids was originally going to be platformer, but they changed their plans when they heard about the Wii and its controller.
    The Wii killed the Rayman franchise ):<

Yeah, I know all the backstory about it originally being a platformer. The screenshots that were first released looked really good, too.
  • edited June 2008
    Max.

The Rayman series was ruined when rayman 3 was released without help from Micheal Ancel. Their should be a law that gives creators of video games copyrights instead of the company getting them. Ever wonder what would happen if the brothers chaps died since the copyrights would probably be sold.
  • edited June 2008
    The Rayman series was ruined when rayman 3 was released without help from Micheal Ancel. Their should be a law that gives creators of video games copyrights instead of the company getting them. Ever wonder what would happen if the brothers chaps died since the copyrights would probably be sold.

Rayman 3 was actually pretty fun. I even enjoyed the GBA version.
  • edited June 2008

Despise ... That's a strong word. Now come on. Did Mario Party games ruin the whole Mario franchise? No. Same with Rayman. There's TWO Raving Rabbids games out [and their various versions for all possible platforms] and it actually does sell better than Rayman as a platformer.

Besides, Raving Rabbids is just a spinoff. I love Rayman, especially in 2D. I like the character so much in fact, that I went through some trouble and got it for N-Gage. I'm sure Ubisoft will release a regular Rayman game sooner or later and personally I think that Raving Rabbids is a superb game. It's tons of fun.

As for the topic question, Max vs Rabbid, I guess Max. Rabbids are clueless and weird creatures that attack in packs. Max would surely prevail in a one on one battle.
  • edited June 2008
    Morden wrote: »
    Despise ... That's a strong word. Now come on. Did Mario Party games ruin the whole Mario franchise? No. Same with Rayman. There's TWO Raving Rabbids games out [and their various versions for all possible platforms] and it actually does sell better than Rayman as a platformer.

Ehem, make that 3 Rabbid games sir. uhh... TV party?
  • edited June 2008
    As much as I love Rabbids for their quirky humor, I hate to say it but a plungers do not make good weapons and sadly do not hold up well against a gunfight.

Max would win... of course he'd just go red-eyed and join in on the random yelling and beating of puzzled "innocent" on-lookers.
  • edited June 2008

Actually, Rayman 3 was actually loads of fun. However, the second game has to be the best. I've got some good memories of playing that game.

2>3>1
  • edited June 2008
    They should just call it Raving Rabbids.
  • edited June 2008
    Max.

o pah-leese! the rabbids made the rayman series interesting! Rayman is ok, but the rabbids have a wild sense of humor that would make even the biggest grouch smile!
  • edited June 2008
    Dude, humor won't win this unannounced battle of Rabbit VS.Rabbit
  • edited June 2008
    depends, is it a battle of wits?
  • edited June 2008
    I love the Rabbids, they make me pee myself laughing.

cinema_ninja.jpg
  • edited June 2008
    i Love The Rabbids, They Make Me Pee Myself Laughing.

cinema_ninja.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Retards!
  • edited June 2008
    max.

I Despise The Rabbids. They Ruined The Rayman Series With Their Party Games. :(

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    I love the Rabbids, they make me pee myself laughing.

cinema_ninja.jpg

PUHAHAHHA :D
    those Rabbids are so hilarious i could just eat em up,
    i think i will!
  • edited August 2008
    I definitely wouldn't say that ruined the Rayman franchise seeing as this is what brought it back from the grave. Also the first Rayman Raving Rabids and Zelda are what made me buy the wii. Besides Beyond Good and Evil 2 is coming out. (I don't know what this has to do with anything but Michael is making it.)
  • edited August 2008
    Beyond Good & Evil was a good game. I hope this one lives up to the potential of a first.
    Any game that tells a story that well deserves a better story to tell.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm afraid Max is going to win on this forum, but you should make a similar poll on a Rayman forum and see what happens! Yay! An experiment!
  • edited August 2008
    I still think Max would win, Rayman Fans HATE the Rabbids.
  • edited August 2008
    Max.

Right on dude! That game was awful!! It was just Mario Party with a half-assed atempt at a story line.
  • edited August 2008
    Right on dude! That game was awful!! It was just Mario Party with a half-assed atempt at a story line.

It's a million times better than mario party and it was the only other good launch game besides Zelda.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.