Any...

edited June 2008 in General Chat
Co op players on any of the game systems lurk among the shadows here?

While I can be found in some mp games, co op is where I perfer to spend my game time in. Anyone else like this?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Co op players on any of the game systems lurk among the shadows here?

While I can be found in some mp games, co op is where I perfer to spend my game time in. Anyone else like this?

Trying to get XBOX Live.But no 99.99$ for internet.
  • edited June 2008
    Trying to get XBOX Live.But no 99.99$ for internet.

what does that mean

i have a fair few games with co op which i havent really played in co op all on 360

gears of war
    rainbow six vegas 1 and 2
    graw 2
    halo 3 (have done on co op)
  • edited June 2008
    patters wrote: »
    what does that mean

i have a fair few games with co op which i havent really played in co op all on 360

gears of war
    graw 2

Means he may not have a broadband speed package for his living area, could be a rural home where cable or fiber optics are expensive to lay down and won't give any promises for speed.
  • edited June 2008
    Means he may not have a broadband speed package for his living area, could be a rural home where cable or fiber optics are expensive to lay down and won't give any promises for speed.

adsl maybe? it works for me
  • edited June 2008
    Let me rephrase then, the further out away from a major ISP hub a client is and further away from a main city the worse the connection and service tagged with higher price. Adsl may work for you since you may be in an Urban setting close to your ISP. I know folks who either have to rely on satelite or nothing at all for broadband speed due to their locations. DSL and Cable can't cut the cake in a rural house where the neighbor next to you is 25 miles away.
  • edited June 2008
    Let me rephrase then, the further out away from a major ISP hub a client is and further away from a main city the worse the connection and service tagged with higher price. Adsl may work for you since you may be in an Urban setting close to your ISP. I know folks who either have to rely on satelite or nothing at all for broadband speed due to their locations. DSL and Cable can't cut the cake in a rural house where the neighbor next to you is 25 miles away.

sorry I thought you meant that cable or fibre optics were necessary, its also a difference in culture with pretty much the whole of the uk having access to adsl and only a few to fibre optics. I personally live in a village so I assumed that it would be the same in the US or wherever he is from.
  • edited June 2008
    what does that mean

gears of war
    graw 2

Wireless Internet thing for XBOX.
  • edited June 2008
    Wireless Internet thing for XBOX.

do you have a wireless computer with a free ethernet port near your 360
  • edited June 2008
    sorry I thought you meant that cable or fibre optics were necessary, its also a difference in culture with pretty much the whole of the uk having access to adsl and only a few to fibre optics. I personally live in a village so I assumed that it would be the same in the US or wherever he is from.

I live in Kansas, and it's not the same here. Places get wide spread and for rural towns, Dial up is still the connection answer to internet access.

As for a wireless adapter, the 360 adapter is great and all but you may find it extermely cheaper to get a 5 or 8 port work group switch and a wireless bridge to communicate to your wireless router, this way you can have multiple 360's or any other systems hooked up to the workgroup switch while using the wireless bridge as your connection adapter for all those devices plus you can hold a mini-lan and still have internet connection for PC usage (just have to reconfigure LAN connection to not be defualt Internet Protocol under general options on the Properties window for the device).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.